Unforgiven: Part Two

Beginne am Anfang

"Can I help you?"

"Um, I need an ultrasound, I guess. I'm four months pregnant, and I haven't gotten one yet. I don't really know what to do here. We both don't," you chuckle nervously.

"Okay, why don't you fill these out, and we can go from there."

"Thanks," you smile and take the forms from her.

You and Dean go to the waiting room and sit so he can fill out the forms. You're too nervous to do anything anyway. Even after all the paperwork is signed, you two have to wait for the OB that's on call to come to you. You're in the free clinic, so you don't have to worry about paying anything since this is a service for people who don't have it. You're bouncing your leg rapidly, focusing on the clock that ticks down the seconds.

"We're going to be fine. Everything is going to be okay."

"I hope so. With everything that happened, I hope she's okay. I can't imagine all this stress of hunting and using magic can be good for her. What if the doctor sees something she can't explain? Like magical powers?"

"That is a possibility, but I don't think that's going to happen. She is perfectly healthy."

"I hope so," you sigh and rub your stomach gently.

"Y/N Singer?" the doctor announces.

You and Dean get up and head back with the doctor to a private room. She had a gown all set up for you to get changed into, and you smile politely at her.

"Just place the blue covering over your legs, and I will be back shortly. I'll also be doing a vaginal exam as well, so you're going to need to be bare down there," she says before leaving.

"Do you want me to leave?" Dean asks.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before," you mutter and slip off your pants.

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Yeah, you can stay Dean."

Your bottom half is bare save for your panties, and you wrap the blue covering over yourself before pulling off your panties.

"Here you can hold onto these."

Dean just chuckles and takes your panties, taking one of the wheely chairs to sit on. You hop onto the bed and lay down before putting your feet into the stirrups.

"I'm really sorry, Dean," you mutter.

"For what?"

"About what I said before. I wouldn't leave you if I was soulless. I'd never leave you."

Dean rolls over to your head so he can be closer to you. His eyes are so green and so caring that it makes you want to cry.

"And I'm sorry for what I said about you picking sides. I was just angry," you sigh.

Dean reaches up and moves some fallen hair back behind your ear. His touch is so gentle and loving that it makes you really want to kiss him. Man, you really miss the way his lips feel.

"You're allowed to be pissed. I'm not mad at you for what you said because all that matters now is helping Sam and taking care of our little one."

He places his other hand on your stomach and rubs the skin gently. His hands are rough, but his touch is gentle. A knock sounds on the door, and Dean pulls his hand away from your stomach so the doctor can do her thing. He keeps his other hand by your head and smiles at her when she makes eye contact.

"Alright, let's see if everything is alright Mr. and Mrs. Singer."

"Oh no, it's Winchester. He's Winchester," you clear your throat.