JUSTICE and PATIENCE and INTEGRITY

JUSTICE and PATIENCE and INTEGRITY. The yellow and light blue and dark blue SOULS.

These traits are very important to a good SOUL and complement each other well. The JUSTICE trait is known for making someone do what is right and always finding all the facts first but the PATIENCE trait is known for making someone be cautious and take their time, whereas the INTEGRITY trait is known for making someone stick to their morals. Together, these traits are known for making someone stick to what is right whilst being able to wait for all the facts before making conclusions and sticking to what they believe is right. This makes them good in arguments and good at dealing out suitable punishments, making them good activists (for example, charity collectors or members of the WWF), lawyers and judges.

However, if there is too much of one trait, someone can end up ignoring people's opinions and reasons for their actions and focus on the law or what they think is morally right or focus on other people even at the expense of waiting for all the facts or reasons behind actions.

Even when these traits are balanced, if someone believes in a life for a life or believes in something like racism, this can lead to many cruel and inhumane actions taking place.

Those with the correctly balance of this trait make good activists - they stand by what is right by law, whilst considering what they believe is right, and also consider the facts and reasons for others not donating etc, allowing them able to argue extremely well - and good lawyers and judges - for the same reason.

In conclusion, this balance of traits is a great combination leading to people who are neither completely headstrong or do not completely ignore what is right by law or what they believe is right to please others. This means they stick to the law and their morals but consider the facts and opinions of others, making them better at arguing and gaining support, making them good lawyers, judges and activists.