Welp i was tagged

Thank you @person73507 for this.

1) Do I like someone?

No. I have never liked anyone before which is why I consider myself asexual if anyone asks me.

2) Do they like me back?

Well, I don't like anyone so they can't like me back (at least I hope that's how it works).

3) Middle name?

Elizabeth. Like my Mum's. My Grandma wanted to call my Mum that but my Grandad wanted to name her after my Grandma so they compromised.

4) Single or taken?

Do I really need to answer this one? Single and never ready to mingle (I don't like people again!)

5) Girl best friend?

She's a smart girl with a good heart but she worries to much, causing her to mess up and stress herself out. I still love her (not in that way tho). I won't say her name because you know, privacy and all that.

6) Guy best friend?

Welp, I have no social life so who is this nonexistent person?

7) Fav OTP?

Klance has to win this award. Out of all my fav OTPs out of different fandoms, this is the best. I wish it was canon tho.

8) Last person I texted?

My girl best friend from earlier, letting her know the bus timetable, after I had gone home, after a day out with friends.

9) Last song I listen to?

That was the song a teacher was playing in class when we walked in full blast. It was September by Earth, Wind & Fire, I believe.

10) Battery Percentage?

100% which is a surprise.

11) Lock Screen?

This has a picture of my family, me and family friends in the reflection of a huge metal globe after a day out so I won't be posting it.

12) Reason I made a Wattpad account?

Originally, it was so I could save loads of stories and follow certain authors. Then, I started writing my own stories and you all know what happened.

13) Birth date?

22/08/2003

I believe I'm the youngest in my year and I officially started college about a month ago.

14) Tag 20 potatoes?

I have no social life and don't really know 20 people but I will try.

...

I only got 5.

Gomarnic
TehArtist_
GoldenKika4513
Sea-n-star-sorceress
Indigodragon112