INTEGRITY and PERSEVERANCE

INTEGRITY and PERSEVERANCE. The dark blue and purple SOULS.

These two traits are very important to a good SOUL and complement each other well. The INTEGRITY trait is known for making someone always follow their own beliefs and morals and the PERSEVERANCE trait is known for making someone continue on against all odds. Together, these traits are known for making someone always do what they feel is right, even if it goes against orders or laws, or keep going until they achieve their own beliefs. This makes them good at volunteer work and as activists.

However, if there is too much of one trait, someone can end up going too far in an attempt to follow their morals, because they won't give it up, or they will drive others away, because they refuse to back down until their morals are found or reached.

Even when these traits are balanced, if someone believes that something like wiping out a group of people will make the world better, many awful actions may take place.

Those with the correct balance of these traits make good volunteers and activists - they will always flow what they believe and always find a way to do so.

In conclusion, this balance of traits is a great combination leading to people who won't completely give up when the going gets tough and will try to be good and make the world better. This means they stick to what they belief and do not compromise themselves, making them good volunteers and activists.