JUSTICE and PERSEVERANCE

JUSTICE and PERSEVERANCE. The yellow and purple SOULS.

These two traits are very important to a good SOUL and complement each other well. The JUSTICE trait is known for making someone do what is right and always finding all the facts first and the PERSEVERANCE trait is known for making someone continue on against all odds. Together, these traits are known for making someone find what is just no matter what. This makes them good at researching and investigating, making them good detectives and lawyers.

However, if there is too much of one trait, someone can end up ignoring the law because they won't give up on a dead end or only go by the law and ignore any leads that go against law.

Even when these traits are balanced, if someone believes that according to the law someone should be punished by ending their life, this can lead to many awful actions taking place.

Those with the correct balance of this trait make good lawyers - they will continue to try find ways to help their employers but also consider the law and what is lawfully right, making them able to argue extremely well - and good researchers - because they won't stop until finding what they want..

In conclusion, this balance of traits is a great combination leading to people who are neither completely law abiding or completely give up when the going gets tough. This means they stick to working but consider the law, if they believe it will help others, making them better at arguing, making them good lawyers and able to find what they want without giving up, making them good researchers.