INTEGRITY and JUSTICE

JUSTICE and INTEGRITY. The yellow and dark blue SOULS.

These two traits are very important to a good SOUL and complement each other well. The JUSTICE trait is known for making someone do what is right and always finding all the facts first but the INTEGRITY trait is known for making someone stick to their morals and ideals. Together, these traits are known for making someone stick to what they believe in whilst considering how others may feel or believe. This makes them good in arguments, making them good politicians and lawyers.

However, if there is too much of one trait, someone can end up ignoring people's opinions and focus on their own beliefs or focus on what is right by the law even at the expense of their own ideals or beliefs.

Even when these traits are balanced, if someone believes that according to the law someone should be punished by ending their life or believe in something like racism, this can lead to many awful actions taking place.

Those with the correct balance of this trait make good politicians - they stand by their beliefs but also consider the law and what is lawfully right, making them able to argue extremely well - and good lawyers - for the same reason.

In conclusion, this balance of traits is a great combination leading to people who are neither completely law abiding or do not completely ignore their own beliefs for the law. This means they stick to their beliefs but consider the law, if they believe it is right, making them better at arguing and gaining support, making them good lawyers and politicians.