KINDNESS and INTEGRITY

KINDNESS and INTEGRITY. The green and dark blue SOULS.

These two traits are very important to a good SOUL and complement each other well. The KINDNESS trait is known for making someone do what is right and always helping others first and the INTEGRITY trait is known for making someone stick to their morals and ideals. Together, these traits are known for making someone stick to what they believe in whilst going out of their way to help others or show some compassion. This makes them often volunteers, making them good charity workers and social workers.

However, if there is too much of one trait, someone can end up ignoring people altogether and focus on their own beliefs or focus on helping others, even at the expense of their own ideals or beliefs.

Even when these traits are balanced, if someone believes that what is morally right, making someone suffer so you can find answers and save lives, or that the kindest thing is ending a life, for example, this can lead to many awful actions taking place.

Those with the correct balance of this trait make good charity workers - they stand by their beliefs but also consider the feelings of the people they are helping, making them able to help effectively - and good social workers - for the same reason.

In conclusion, this balance of traits is a great combination leading to people who are neither complete doormats or completely ignore their own beliefs. This means they stick to their beliefs but consider the people, if they believe it is right, making them better at helping and gaining support, making them good care workers and charity workers etc.