KINDNESS and INTEGRITY and PERSEVERANCE

KINDNESS and INTEGRITY and PERSEVERANCE. The green and dark blue and purple SOULS.

These traits are very important to a good SOUL and complement each other well. The KINDNESS trait is known for making someone always help others and the PERSEVERANCE trait is known for making someone continue on against all odds, whereas the INTEGRITY trait is known for making someone stick to their morals. Together, these traits are known for making someone help others and just offering a kind word, whilst sticking to what they believe is right, despite potential heavy criticisms. This makes them good activists, support workers and often volunteers.

However, if there is too much of one trait, someone can end up ignoring what they believe to take action to be kind to someone, sometimes ending up being taken advantage of as a result, or someone will follow what they think is morally right at the expense of others.

Even when these traits are balanced, if someone believes in a life for a life or believes in something like discrimination or that being kind is ending lives, this can lead to many cruel and inhumane actions taking place.

Those with the correctly balance of this trait make good activists - they stand by what they believe is right and they can consider how best to help people because they care and they won't stop until their goals are achieved- and good support workers and volunteers - for the same reasons.

In conclusion, this balance of traits is a great combination leading to people who refuse to neglect people's needs and well-being, but stick to what they believe is right and will not sacrifice their personal beliefs. This means they stick to their morals but consider others.