PERSEVERANCE

PERSEVERANCE. The purple SOUL.

People with this trait won't give up easily. Unlike DETERMINATION, people with the trait of PERSEVERANCE will give up but not as easily because they contain more DETERMINATION in their SOULS than most other SOULS do. They will keep trying and figure out ways to solve something through trial and error. This helps them become perceptive. They can usually figure out things and know when they need certain things in the future. People with this trait will always find new ways to complete goals, making them creative.

Many people with this trait are able to remember plenty of knowledge and recall it with little problem, although sometimes they need to write it down. Sometimes, they are more analytical so harsh realities don't always get them down.

However, this trait can sometimes mean that these people don't know when to quit and can go a little too far. They can also be manipulated to go too far on the wrong thing, making this trait dangerous sometimes. They can also focus more on learning from failures than succeeding but this does make them more optimistic in certain respects.

Overall, this trait isn't as DETERMINED as DETERMINATION but is a good trait for problem solving and knowing that giving up eventually is better than doing the same thing despite it not working like DETERMINATION.