KINDNESS and PERSEVERANCE

KINDNESS and PERSEVERANCE. The green and purple SOULS.

These two traits are very important to a good SOUL and complement each other well. The KINDNESS trait is known for making someone always help others and the PERSEVERANCE trait is known for making someone continue on against all odds. Together, these traits are known for making someone always do what is needed to help someone, even if it is going out of their way to give a compliment (which goes a little no way) or make someone smile. This makes them good at volunteer work and support workers, making them for example good care home workers.

However, if there is too much of one trait, someone can end up going too far in an attempt to be kind because they won't give up.

Even when these traits are balanced, if someone believes that being kind to someone could be something like ending their life, many awful actions may take place.

Those with the correct balance of this trait make good volunteers and support workers - they will always be kind and helpful and always find a way to do so.

In conclusion, this balance of traits is a great combination leading to people who are neither completely ignorant to their own pain so others are happy or completely give up when the going gets tough. This means they stick to working but consider people's feelings and treat others kindly, making them good volunteers and support workers.