Chapter 44

*Church* *Third Person P.O.V*
Annabelle and Emily apparate behind the building, "Let's go"
The two went around the church to the front to see people entering the building.

*Inside*
Annabelle and Emily entered along with everyone else, Voices
The two walked down the aisle and found somewhere to sit, sitting down on one of the benches.
Sitting somewhere else is Severus and his son Raven as the Preacher went up to the pulpit.
"Today, we are gathered here to say our final goodbye to Mr and Mrs Evans and with us is their granddaughter and their late daughter friend who prepared a speech for them" he said.
Annabelle and Emily stood up from their seats, walking up to the front.
"Uh...good morning everyone. My grandparents raised me ever since my parents died when I was just one year old. I love them and they care for me to the best of their abilities. I have a good upbringing and I thank my grandparents, for a happy life. I love you both with all my heart and nothing going to change that. Farewell my grandparents. You will still be in my heart, and we will all remember you" Emily read out.

Clap...Clap...

"Hello everyone. My name is Annabelle Selywn, a school friend of their daughter, Lily. They were very nice and caring people. They love and care for their daughter, their grandparent. I will watch out for your granddaughter. I will protect her" Annabelle said.

Clap...Clap...

*Emily P.O.V*
People are giving me their condolences.
I notice they doing the same to a woman, Voices
A thin blonde hair woman with pale eyes standing next to a big, beefy man beside her.

"Oh goodness, Emily!"

"I am so sorry to hear that your grandparents died" the woman told me as she came on over to Emily with the man.
"It's much have been a big lost to you" she to her.
"I never could have imagine for it for one minute...and then, gone the next" Emily stated.
"My name is Petunia, your mum older sister. And this is my husband, your uncle Vernon" she introduced themselves.
"Nice to meet you two" Emily said back.
"I never knew my mom has a sister" Emily admitted.
"Well, you were only young when your parents died. So you wouldn't remember me" Petunia explained.
"I-I know it's not my place to say anything, but I was wondering where you going to live?" Petunia ask her.
"I don't. I haven't thought of it, really" Emily answered truthfully.
"Nonense. How about you lived with us until we find a permanent home" Vernon suggested.
"I don't know" Emily said with a shrug.

"Well...Well...Well...How did I knew you two be here"

Annabelle has came on over to them, "Hello Annabelle" Petunia mumbled.
"Vernon" Annabelle greeted her husband.
"Annabelle" Vernon said back.
"We better get going" Petunia said and turned her head to Emily.
"Bye Emily. And don't forget, what we talked about" Petunia said to the girl before walking with her husband.
"So...you know?" Emily ask her.
"I met her when I came around the house to hang out with Lily. She doesn't like magic" Annabelle explained.