Chapter 13

*Time Later*
*The Leaky Cauldron* *Third Person P.O.V*
The group are sitting around a table eating some food.

"Mrs Selywn"

"Can I asked you something?" Emily said to her.
"Sure. What is it?" Annabelle asks her.
"I want to know, the truth of my parents death" Emily said.

"...."

"I want to know what happen. People keep looking at me because I am famous, I don't know why" Emily said.

..... ..... .....

"I heard that a terrible man that kill my parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this" Emily states pointing to her lighting scar on her forehead.
"You know, don't you Mrs Selywn. Please tell me" Emily plead.

Sigh

Annabelle push her bowl forward and turn to look at the girl, "First and understand this, Emily. This is very important" Annabelle said as she gently took the girl hands.
"Emily, not all wizards and witches are good. Some of them go bad" Annabelle stated.
"A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. He is known as the Dark Lord" Annabelle tells her.

"Voldemort"

"Voldemort?" Emily repeated.

Gasp!

"Shh!" Annabelle hush Emily as Lucifer smirk.
"You such a devil, Lucifer" Anna told her older brother.

Chuckle

"That's why I am name after him, my dear sister" Lucifer stated with a smirk.
"It was dark time Emily, dark times. He started to gather some followed,brought them over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him, ended up dead. Your parents fought against him" Annabelle explain.
"Nobody lived once he decide to kill them. Nobody...not one. Except you" Annabelle told Emily.
"Me? Voldemort tried to kill...me?" Emily asked in shock and surprise, eyes widened.
"Yes, he did. But he didn't fail" Annabelle said.
"She means the cut on your forehead" Lucifer said and Anna ? his arm.
"Lucifer" Anna said but Lucifer didn't listen to his younger sister.
"It's the truth" Lucifer said.
"A mark like only comes from being touched...by a curse" Annabelle told Emily.
"Evil curse" Anna said as she looked down at her face at the mention of it.
"So, what happen to...You Know Who?" Emily asked Annabelle.
"He died on that night that he killed your parents and then tried to kill you too. I think he could be out there, somewhere. One things absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous, Emily. That's why everbody knows your name" Annabelle said.

"YOU'RE THE GIRL WHO LIVED!"