Chapter 48

*Gryffindor Tower: Girls Dorm*  *Emily P.O.V*
I woke up and open my eyes, seeing the ceiling of the dorm.
I brought myself into a sitting position and rub my eyes.

*Common Room*
I went down the steps towards the bottom and see someone standing there.
"R-Raven?" I said in confusion and he turned around to see me standing there.
"Happy Christmas, Emily" Raven told me as I came over and we hugged each other.
"What are you..." I started to say and pause, realising something.
"H-How did you get in here?" I questioned.
"A magican never reveal their secret" Raven answered mysterious with a chuckle
"I heard that you are here alone, without your friends. So I thought you would like to have someone to spend time with. After all I am your half brother" Raven explained.
"That's so nice of you, Raven" I told him as he put his hand into mine.
Raven brought me over to the Christmas tree, "Wow! I got presents!" I exclaimed in amazement.
"What did you expect, turnips?" Raven joked.

Laughing

*Time Later*
"Here is my present to you" Raven told me as he handed me a present.
"Thank you" I said back as I accepted the present and open it to find...
"Is this...?" I asked as I looked down at a picture in an frame.
"One of the last picture of our family" Raven answered.
"There's you, me, our mom and your dad" he stated, pointing to each person in the picture.
"H-How?" I said as tears form in my eyes.
"My father gave it to me. But now, I'm giving it to you" Raven explained.
"Thank you" I tells him as Raven side hugged me.
I place the picture frame down carefull and picked up the last present.
A silver wrapped package as Raven is eating some jelly beans.
I saw a card so I picked it up and read it Your father left this in my possession before he died. It's time it was returned to you. Use it well
"James Potter" Raven stated as I went and unwrapped the present.
It reveal to be...a cloak, "Its an invisibility cloak!" Raven exclaimed in shock, surprise and amazement.
"Invisibility what...?" I asked.
"It makes the wearer invisible" Raven inform me.
"Ok" I said as I stand up and tried on the cloak.

Then suddenly...

As I put on the cloak on, all of my body disappeared...expect for my head.
"Whoa!" Raven said in amazement and his eyes widened in shock.
"Wow!" I exclaimed.
"Those are really rare, I wonder who gave this cloak to you" Raven said.
I looked at the card, "It just said, Use it well" I told Raven and the two looked at each other.