Chapter 35

*Room* *Third Person P.O.V*
Footsteps

The four entered the room, Door Close
"Alohomora?" Emily questioned.
"Standard books of spells, chapter 7" Alex replied as he put his wand away.

*Corridor*
Filch appears and shine his lamp light down, seeing Mrs Norris.
"Anyone here, my sweets" Filch asked.

Noise

"Who's there?!"

*Room*
"Who's there?!"
"Oh no" Melinda started panicking.
"Who's there?!"
"He knows we are in here" Sienna whispered.
The four hold their breath as the sound of footsteps came closer and closer to the door until...

"Just me...Mr Filch"

*Corridor*
Filch sees a student with black hair and green eyee.
"Mr Snape, what are you doing walking around this late at night?" the caretaker asked.
"I was given orders by the headmaster...and, of course father. To patrol this floor, and other as well. If do not believe me, check with them. But...I thinking you know the answer to that, Mr Filch" he said.

"Come on, Miss Norris"

*Room*

Footsteps...Footsteps...

"Filch is gone" Emily announce.
"Who was that?" Alex questioned.
"Snape? That's uncle last name" Sienna stated.
"Who ever he was, this door was locked" Alex pointed out.

"And for good reason"

Alex, Melinda and Sienna turned around to see...a massive, huge three headed dog sleeping in front of the students.

Yawn...Growl...

The dog look down and see the four, "Ahhhhh!"

Growl!!!!

Music...Music...

The dog falls alseep and went back into the sleeping position, "The dog. It fell asleep" Melinda stated.
"How?" Emily asked in confusion.
"The music..." Sienna began to say.
"The music made the dog fall asleep" Alex comment.

Door Open

They turned around to see a older boy standing there, "I think it's best for all four of you to get out of this room"

*Corridor*
Door Close

He locked the door with the spell and checked it before turning to look at them.
"I don't belive you four, first years on a forbidden floor, in a room with a three headed dog" he said.
"Why are you here then? You shouldn't be here?" Alex questioned.
"I'm allow. I have been given permission from the headmaster to patrol...including this four" he explained as Emily looked at him.
"How did you know all four of us were in there?" Emily questioned the older student.
"I didn't, pure luck" he answered.
"I don't belive you. You been watching and following me" Emily stated.
"What are you talking about?" he asked.
"On the day at that train station, I saw you watching me and disappear afterwards. I seen you watching me ever since at the sorted ceremony" Emily explained.

..... .... .....

"Why?" Emily asked him and he let out a sigh.
"Follow me" he said and started walking away, the four follow on after him.