Chapter 40

*Great Hall* *Third Person P.O.V*
Emily, Sienna, Parvati and Lavender are talking to each other at their house table until...

"Miss Potter"

The four stopped and looked to see Professor McGongall standing there.
"Professor McGongall?" Emily asked.
"Professor Selwyn wants to see you, right now. She told me she want to meet you outside in the Viaduct Courtyard. She is waiting for you" Professor McGongall said.

*Viaduct Courtyard* *Emily P.O.V*
I arrived at the Courtyard and see Professor standing there.
She turned and see me, "Hello Emily" Annabelle greeted me.
"Hello Annabelle. You wanted to see me" I said.
"Yes, I have been told about the date of the funeral of your grandparents" Annabelle explain to me.
"When?" I asked.
"After Halloween, in November. I wanted you here as well to see If you wanted to attend it" Annabelle said.
"Professor, don't I need a parent or guardian signature to leave school ground. Also I only a first year and I need someone with me" I explained.
"You don't need to worry about that, I will be going with you" Annabelle said.
"You are?" I said to her.
"Yes, I'm going as a friend to the family since I knew your their daughter" Annabelle said.
"Okay, I will go" I said.