Chapter 56

*Forbidden Forest* *Third Person P.O.V*
An old place  where there are dangerous and dark creatures, along with some friendly ones.
Hagrid led the group of students through the dark forest as the trees are ancient, dense and rough looking.

Then suddenly...

Hagrid stops on the spot and the students soon followed as he sees a silver puddle.
He went and crouch down as he dips his fingers into it.
Hagrid pulled his hand out and rub them together, "What is it, Hagrid?" Emily questioned.
"What we're here for" Hagrid stated and turned around.
"See that?" Hagrid asked as he holded up his fingers, with silver on them.
" That's unicorn blood" Alex stated.
"I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad, bad by something...or someone" Hagrid explained.
"So it's our job to find this poor beast" Hagrid inform them all.
"Okay Alex and Melinda, you will be going with me" Hagrid said to the two.

"Emily you'll be going with Malfoy and Sienna"

"I don't believe this..." Draco began to say as he walked with holding Fang lead.
"You wait till my father hear about this. This is servant stuff" Draco complained as he keep kicking the twigs in his path.
"I still don't believe we two have to be put with Malfoy" Emily said to Sienna as the two are in front of Draco, one carrying an lamp.
"Emily, don't worry. We will get through this" Sienna assures her and turned her head.
"Draco, don't fall behind, ok?" Sienna called.
"I won't" Draco assures her and Emily gave Sienna a confuse look.
"What?" Sienna said with a raise eyebrow.
"You just talked to Malfoy" Emily pointed out.
"Well, my mom and his are friends. I have know Draco way before school so we talked to each other...normal" Sienna explained.

Howl!

"D-Did you hear that?" Draco ask Sienna and Emily.

"Let's go"

Emily, Draco, Sienna and Gang approached a flat ground with gnarled roots all over the place.

Growl...

"What is it, Fang?" Emily asked the dog.

Then...

A cloaked figure crouch down over a dead unicorn, drinking it's blood.
They felt their the students presence so it raise its head.

Drip...Drip...Drip...

Gasp!

""AHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHH!" "HELP!"

Sienna turned to see Draco running away along with Fang.
"Draco, come back!" Sienna shouted as she turn and ran after him.

*Emily P.O.V*
I stood there in completely fear as the cloaked figure slides over the unicorn and rises.
They went and slowly advances towards me.
I turned and went to run, Gasp!

Thud!

I have trip on a tree root and fell onto the ground, about to get attacked when...