Chapter 39

*Classroom 2E* *Third Person P.O.V*
"One of the wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly"

A part goblin, part wizard Professor Flitwick is teaching the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw first years.
He's short and frequently with white hair who is standing on a bunch of books.
"Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Professor Flitwick asks the class.
Alex holded up his feather, "Good"
He place it back down, "Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrists movements we've been practicing, hmm?" The swish flick" Professor Flitwick reminded the class.
"Everyone" Professor Flitwick.

"The swish and flick"

"Good, and enunicate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then" Professor Flitwick told his students.

"Wingardium Levio-saaa" "Wingardium Levio-saaa"

"Wingardium Leviosar" Emily said as she cast the spell.
But the feather wouldn't move, Sigh

"Emily?"

She turned her head to look at Alex, "Do you need help?" he questioned.
"I do. I don't get why it is not working" Emily replied.
"It isn't working because you saying it wrong" Alex stated.
"Am I?" Emily asks him and he nod.
"It's Leviosa, not Leviosar" Alex inform her.
"Can you show me, please?" Emily asks him and Alex straightens up.
"Wingardium Leviosa" Alex said as he cast the spell and the feather started to flow up in the air.

Gasp! Voices

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Mr Weasley done it! Oh, splendid!" Professor Flitwick praised Alex.
Seamus who was watching looked and his want and started swishing his wand, "Wingard Levosa. Wingard Levosa he said.
Then, the feather suddenly explode and everyone looked to see where it is coming from.
"I think...we're going to need another feather over here, Professor" Emily said and looked at Seamus who is cover in black.