Chapter 20

*Hogwarts Castle* *Third Person P.O.V*
A rather severe-looking woman is standing at the top of the stairs, tapping her fingers on the stone railing.
Then first year students are walking towards the double doors as the woman went and walked down the stairs.

Footsteps...Footsteps...

The students look up and a woman wearing a emerald green robes, a pointed hat with a prim expression and her hair in a tight bum.
She came on over and stood in front of the doors, facing all of the students.
"I am Professor McGongall and welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates" Professor McGongall begin to say.
"But before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your Houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Now while you are here, your House will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn your points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup" Professor McGongall told them all.

"Trevor!"

A short, chubby looking boy with short brown hair went on his knees, picking up a frog from the floor.
He looked up and see everyone looking down at him, "Sorry"
"The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily" Professor McGongall told the student.
She turn around, open one of Great Hall doors and stepped inside.

"It's true then, what they are saying on the train"

All of the students turned to a slender boy with sleek white blonde hair, cold grey eyes and a pale complexion.
"Everyone, Emily Potter has come to Hogwarts" he announced.

Whispers

"This is Crabbe and this is Goyle" he introduced to the two boys, standing on even side of him.
"And I'm. Malfoy...Draco Malfoy" he introduced himself.

Chuckle

Draco turned to Alex, "Think my name's funny, do you?" he asks him.
"Red hair and a hand made down robe? You must be a Weasley" Draco deduce.

...... ...... ......

Draco turned to look at Emily, "You will find out soon that some Wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go and make friends with the wrong sort" he stated looking at Alex.
"I can help you there" Draco told Emily as the boy stuck out his hand.
"I think I can tell you who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks" Emily tells him, standing up for Alex.
Draco is about to say something, Door Open
He retreats back with Crabbe and Goyle as Professor McGonagall returns.

"We're ready for you now. Follow me" Professor McGongall tells the students and turned around.
She entered inside as the first year students followed in behind her.