Chapter 55

*Outside* *Third Person P.O.V*
"You'll be serving your detention with Hagrid tonight" Filch inform the students as he leads them through the dark.
"What is our detention?" Melinda questioned.
"He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest" Filch stated.

"T-The forbidden forest"

*Hagrid Hut*
Filch leads the students over to the hut where Hagrid is standing there, holding a crossbow.
"Oh, good God, mqn. You're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?" Filch asked, noticing Hagrid state.

Sigh

"Nobert gone" Hagrid sniffs and the three look shock, two confuse.
"What happen, Hagrid?" Emily asked him.
"Dumbledore came and send Nobert off to Romania to live in a colony" Hagrid explain to them.
"Hagrid, my brother is there. He will make sure that he is taking care of" Alex assures him.
"He will be with his own kind, Hagrid" Melinda told him.
"What he don't like Romania?" Hagrid questioned in distress.
"He will, Hagrid. I promise you that" Alex told him.

"Oh, for Gods sake"

"Pull yourself together. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you" Fitch told Hagrid.

"The forest?"

"Yes, Mr Malfoy. That is where the detention will take place" Filch inform him.
"Wait a minute, I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allow in there. And there are....werewolves" Draco explain.
"There's more than werewolves in these trees" Sienna told Draco as Filch leaves them.
"Like what?" Draco ask.
"Unicorns, hippogriffs and thestrals. For example" Sienna listed and walked away.
"Right. Come on" Hagrid said and walk with Sienna towards the Forbidden Forest.
"How did Sienna know what in this forest?" Melinda asked.
"Well she did stay here when her parents worked her when Sienna was younger" Alex said.

"She must have been in here before"