Chapter 23

*Emily P.O.V*
I went up the spiral staircase until I found a door with my name on it.

Lavender Brown
Emily Potter
Parvati Patil
Sienna Jones

I went and put my hand onto the door, pushing it forward.

*Dorm*
Door Open

I can see four poster beds, one for each student as I entered the room.

"Hello, you must be one of my dorm mate, right?"

A black girl with long black hair, dark eye colour and wearing a silver necklace, hanging from the chain around her neck.

P

"Yes, I am. I'm Emily, Emily Potter. It's nice to meet you" I said to her.
"Parvati, Parvati Patil" she introduced herself and we shook each other hands.

"I can't belive this is a girl dorm"

Me and Parvati turned to see a girl sitting on one of the bed.
Has curly blonde hair and blue eyes, "It looks too ancient, even though this is probably to be a dorm" she comment as the girl stands up.
"I think this room needs more to be more girly and pink" she stated.
"I'm Lavender, Lavender Brown. I hope we all be friends" Lavender told us before she walked on over to the door.

Door Open

On the other side is a girl with auburn hair, "This dorm looks ancient because this castle was build back in medieval time" sh inform them as she entered the dorm.
"This dorm looks cosy and gives a warm welcome" she comment.
"You just need to give it a chance first and before you know it, you will like it" she told Lavender.
"Well I don't!" Lavender exclaimed with a huff and storm out of the dorm.

Slam!

"Don't mind her. She like that" Parvati said to me and Sienna.
"I'm Sienna Jones, your roommate" she introduced herself with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Sienna"