Chapter 28

*Friday* *Corridor*
*Third Person P.O.V*
"Uhh...don't believe it" Lavender groan as the four Gryffindor are walking along the corridor.
"What's wrong, Lavender?" Emily asks her.
"It's potion lesson, double lesson and we both are unhappy about it" Parvati explained.

Sigh

"Okay, but what's wrong with that?" Sienna questioned.
"The professor who will be teaching us is Professor Snape" Lavender stated.
"He's Head of Slytherin, our enemy house and rival" Partvai inform them.
"So..." Sienna started to say.
"So, I heard that he favour students from his house more than any other house. The Slytherin tended to do better than others at this subject" Parvati explained.

*Dungeon: Potion Class*
Door Open

Emily, Sienna, Lavender and Parvati stepped into a cold part of the main castle.
Pickled animals floating in glass jars all around the walls and one corner of the class stands a basin into which ice-cold water pours from a gargoyle mouth.
In another corner is a student supply cupboard and a blackboard.
The Slytherin and Gryffindor students sat down in row and row of tables, in front of steaming cauldrons.

Slam!

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in my class" Professor Snape said as he walked down past the students to the front.
He turned around to face all of the students, "As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few, who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper" Professor Snape explained, making Draco smile proudly.
Professor Snape eyes wander to each of the students, seeing them looking at him until...
"Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not PAY ATTENTION!" Professor Snape stated.

"Ah, Miss Potter. Our new...celebrity"

Emily looked up from her parchment and immediately notice all of the students looking at her.
"Tell me, Miss Potter. What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood" Professor Snape asked.
Emily shrugged, "You don't know" Professor Snape replied.
"Very well..." Professor Snape trail off.
"Hmm...let's try again. Miss Potter, would you look if I asked to find me a benzoar?" Professor Snape said.
"I do not know, sir" Emily replied.
"Pity. Clearly fame isn't everything, is it, Miss Potter?" Professor Snape stated.
"10 points from Gryffindor" he announce.

Grumble...Talking...

"Mr Pince. What is the answer to the first question I asked Miss Potter?" Professor Snape questioned.
"It makes a sleeping potion. Known as the Draught of Living Death, sir" Daniel answered.
"Correct, Mr Pince. 10 points to Slytherin" Professor Snape said.
"Miss Pince, what's the answer to the second question?" Professor Snape asked Sienna.
"A Bezoar is a stone, taken from the stomach of a goat. It will save you from most poisons" Sienna replied.
"That is correct, Miss Pince...10 points to Gryffindor" Professor Snape said.

Gasp!

"Today we will he doing a cure for boil" Professor Snape announce as he got out his wand and wave it.
"These are the instruction of how make the potion" he stated as words reveal on the black board.
"I like you to make and create this potion..." Professor Snape trail off.

*Dungeon*
The Gryffindor and Slytherin exited the class, "Oh my god. That lesson was a pain" Lavender moan
"That Professor was scary" Parvati stated.
"I don't belive I was put on the spot like that. On my first week" Emily comment with a sigh

"How did you know the answer to the question, Sienna?"

"Uh...well...my uncle taught me" Sienna stated.
"Your uncle?" Lavender questioned with a raise eyebrow.
"Professor Snape" Sienna confess.

"What?!"

"I don't get it. You nice and he...cold...malicious...bitter..." Parvati stated.
"Not to me...or my brother" Sienna said.
"But we still be friends with you, Sienna. No matter what" Emily told her.

"Thank you"