Chapter 54

*Hogwarts:Corridor* Third Person P.O.V*
"Hagrid always wanted a dragon, never knew that"

The three are walking through the corridors, "Me neither" Alex said.
"I heard that Hagrid always one" Emily inform them.
"That's crazy!" Melinda exclaimed.
"And worse, Malfoy knows" Alex pointed out.
"I don't understand. Is that bad?" Emily questioned.
"It's bad" Melinda stated, seeing Professor McGonagall standing there in her nightgown.
"Good evening" Professor McGonagall greeted them all and Draco appear beside her, smugly.

*Classroom*
"Nothing, I repeat"

"Nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night" Professor McGonagall said as she stood behind her desk.
"Miss Potter and Miss Lovegood, I do not believe you go walking around the night. Mr Weasley, one of my best student doing something like this...impossible. Miss Pince, you should know for awhile what the rules are" Professor McGongall said to each of the four.
"As punishment for your actions. A lot of house points will be taken from each of you" Professor McGonagall stated.

Sigh

"And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention" Professor McGongall told them and the four nod.
Draco smile vanish, "Excuse me..Professor" Draco said.
"Yes, Mr Malfoy?" Professor McGongall  asked him.
"I think I heard you wrong. I thought you said...the five of us" Draco said.
"No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates" McGonagall told him.