Chapter 8

*Charing Cross Road* *Third Person P.O.V*
The group arrived outside a building, nested between a muggle bookshop and a record shop.
Emily sees three waiting outside: a 15 year old boy named Lucifer, a 14 boy named Michael and a 11 year girl named Alexia.

*The Leaky Cauldron*
Door Open

The group entered the pub, Music...Talking...
Annabelle headed over to bar with her children and Emily following behind.
"Ah, Annabelle. The usual, I presume?" the barman said.
"No thanks, Tom. I'm going to Diagon Alley today to get some supplies for me and my children" Annabelle told him.
Tom then notice someone with the family and eyes widened, "Bless my soul! It's Emily Potter!" he announces.

"...."

Everyone turned and see the girl Tom is on about, "Welcome back, Miss Potter. Welcome back" a man tells her as he shakes her hand.
A woman came up to her next, "Doris Crockford, Miss Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last" she said to Emily with delight.

"I see everyone know who she is" Anna said as a group of people are talking to Emily, being watched by the family.
"She's famous" Jack stated.
"The girl who lived" Ian said.
"I feel very sorry for her. This is all new for Emily" Anna comment sadly.
"Frame will be going to that girl head in no time" Lucifer snickered and Michael slap his arm.
"Ow! What was that for?" Lucifer asked, rubbing his arm.
"You don't know that gonna happen, Lucifer" Michael said to him.

"Are you alright, Emily?"

"Yes, I'm alright. Just new to me" Emily answered and a man in robes walked over to them, wearing a tuban on his head.
""E-Emily P-Potter. C-Can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you" he said.
"Hello, Professor Quirrell" Annabelle greeted him.
"Hello, A-Annabelle Selwyn. Nice to s-see you again" Professor Quirrell greeted her back.
"Emily. This is Professor Quirrell, one of the Professor at Hogwarts" Annabelle tells her.
"Nice to meet you, sir" Emily said to him and hold her hand out.
"N-Nice to meet y-you too, Miss P-Potter" Professor Quirrell greeted back, not saying the girl hand.
"What do you teach, Professor?" Emily asked.
"D-Defence Against the D-Dark Arts. F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter?" he tells her.
"Nice to see you, Professor Quirrell" Anna said with a smile as the family come over.
"N-Nice to see y-you, Miss Selywn. I hope I get the pleasure of teaching you o-once again" Professor Quirrell said to Anna.
He turned to Jack and Ian, "Y-You two. I hope you don't cause t-trouble for me t-this year" Professor Quirrell said.
"We promise" the twin said in union, fingers behind them cross.
"H-Hello there, Lucifer, Michael" Professor Quirrell greeted the two before noticing a girl with black hair holding a doll close to her chest, standing beside Annabelle.
"W-who is this l-lovely girl?" Professor Quirrell asked.
"This is Alexi, my youngest daughter. She will be started Hogwarts this year" Annabelle introduce her to him.
"Hello A-Alexi" Professor Quirrell greeted the girl, but she immediately hide behind Annabelle.
"Sorry. She's very shy around strangers" Annabelle told him and he nod.

"Well, we must be going now. Lot to buy and see"

*Courtyard*
Door Open

"See Emily..." Jack started to say as the group entered the chilly courtyard.
"your famous" Ian told Emily as they walked up to a brick wall.

"Mrs Selwyn"

The woman turned and crouch in front of Emily, "All those people back there, from the pub. How is it they all know I am?" she asked.
"I'm sorry, Emily. This isn't the time and place to tell you or the right person to tell you that now" Annabelle told her.
Annabelle stood up and turned, walking over to the brick wall.
She got out her wand and taps the bricks wall clockwise.

Noise...

"Welcome, Emily, to Diagon Alley"