Chapter 34- Updated

"Is there a day I won't ever get attacked?" I moan rubbing my cheek feeling bummed out.
I decided to spend some of the evening with Toby in his room for a while.

"Im sorry he got that hit on you" he apologised as he sat next to me on his bed. He felt genuinely guilty that you got hurt. I couldn't help but go red, feeling flattered that he cared so much.

"We've never really had much one on one time before" I confess feeling a little awkward. "Oh! Let's watch a film!" I suggest.

"Sure" he chuckled "horror?"

"Well im kind of already surrounded by that a lot" I tell him.

"Okay, romance?" He suggested another genre.

"Absolutely not" I crease my face unsatisfied.
'I love romance! But the fact that im starting to find these guys even 1% attractive means I need to take a break from that stuff, it's the last thing I want to think about'

"Thriller?"

"Nah"

"Hm...Comedy?"

"I got slapped in the face im not in the mood for laughing" I tell him folding my arms and his eyes creased feeling amused.

"Okay, so what kind of film do you want to watch?" He asked me

"I don't know" I shrug "now I don't even feel like watching a film"

"Oh my god" he fell back on his bed "maybe we should just sleep the evening away!"

"Oh! A nap that's a very good idea!" I agree

"I was being sarcastic" he pushed me playfully. I fall back on the bed so we were both lying next to each other.

"Okay so what can we do?" I moan frustrated. "I need to do something the pain meds still haven't kicked in"

"Well ive got nothing" he sighed with a smile.

"Okay" i sit up again "since we haven't really spent much time together why don't you just tell me more about yourself?"

"I'm sorry?" He cocked a brow confused.

"Well Liu has told me previously that you guys have had a rough past...and you were one of the first to look out for me, it'd be nice to know more about you"

"I don't know" he sighed as he sat up next to me.

"Come on" I plead "we can do me after?" I offer

He let out a small exhale feeling defeated. "No...I mean I don't know...I don't remember much...I don't do well with memory and I've forced it all back, I've never faced it again... to me it never happened...my life started when the slender man found me"

"Oh" was all I could mutter "I'm sorry I shouldn't be prying so much"

"Don't apologise" he assured me "I mean have you focused on your cheek at all yet?"

"Hey" I tell him with a small smile "I haven't!"

"Good" he gave me a small warm smile, luckily his eyes creased under his goggles letting me know.

"Well it's working so let's keep going, you want to know more about me?"

I give him a small nod.

"I was born with many different mental disorders like BPD, Tourette's syndrome and CIPA"

"I didn't even know you had BPD" I confess to him.

"That's because I was never around when it happens, I won't let you see me other than how you see me now...I may seem calm all the time but it's really easy for me to lose control of my emotions and when that does happen one of the guys escorts me away somewhere more private before it gets worse"