Chapter 51- Updated

"Come on! Why don't you give them a chance?!" My patience wore away as I asked Jane annoyed. I sat on the bottom stair facing the worn out woman in chains.

"I told you!" She spat "they're monsters and Jeff killed my family!"

"But I just have a feeling that you're meant to be with here, just please give it a shot I've spent weeks trying to convince them if you're willing"

'Just like the guys Jane used to be normal with her own traumas too, all of this chaos can end if she just gives it a shot!'

"No, I'm not a monster" she gritted

"You don't have to be" I assure her "they've accepted me and I'm not even close to being like them..."

I spent hours in the basement with Jane today, ever since I found out she was here you've spent the last few weeks spending as much time as I could convincing her that she can fit in and no one else has to suffer.

The look on her face clearly shows she regrets carrying on the fight and she wants somewhere to belong, she's scared of death but she's also scared of living.

"I have a feeling Jeff hasn't killed you yet for a reason..." I tell her, she looked up at me slightly wide eyed "maybe he liked you the way you liked him. I know he's been regretting a lot...maybe he regrets what he did to you too..."

"He killed my family...I can never forgive, and I can never forget..."

"Maybe everyone here is meant to be your family" I suggest "you fit in a lot better here and I'm sure they'd appreciate your skills since you've managed to outdo them up until this point"

She scoffed as she looked back down clearly torn... but where else could she go? Her home was now demolished and she was alone. She was insane and her hands are stained with blood. These are the only people who'll ever accept her and she wouldn't have to hide. After all of the fighting will she even be accepted?

"...I heard masky likes you" Jane muttered

"What?" I asked taken aback.

"I managed to crack him open when he was trying to torture me, he's head over heals for you it's ridiculous" she rolled her eyes

I felt my heart pound harder against your chest at the thought.
'Masky? Of all people..?'

"He's not the only one, Jack, Liu...Jeff...they all seem to want you for themselves..."

I got up with a sigh and freed her from the chains.
"They're not in" I inform referring to the guys "If you want out just have it"

"I don't want to be alone..." she mumbled truthfully. For the first time I could hear the vulnerability in her voice.

"You won't be"

A voice rang through both of our heads as the slender man appeared. 

"I've been studying your behaviour since you've arrived. I know somewhere you'll fit in perfectly..." slender man held out his hand "come with me"

"Wait- where will she go?" I ask

"To the house across the country where Sally usually stays ...Jane won't be ready to face my men yet so she'll do well at the other household until she is ready to return"

"You don't want to kill me?" She asked baffled

"We can make a truce" Slender offered "I could use your talent" Jane hesitantly took hold of the tall figures hand and slender turned to 'face' me "let the others know of my decision, I'll help her for a while so I won't be returning"