Chapter 6- Updated

My eyes slowly dragged themselves open to the sun glowing gently through the window, I sat up rubbing my eyes trying to get rid of the sleep, I spot a white jacket on the table next to me catching my attention.

'Thats Jeff's jacket from last night. How'd it get up here?'

I look around realising I was back in Lius room, before I could question how I got here Liu walked into the room

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed wrapping his signature scarf around him

"I couldn't really sleep well..." I scratched the back of my head.

"I know, it's already 1pm" he smiled

"What?!" I immediately climb out of bed.

"Calm down" he laughed grabbing my arm pulling me in to sit next to him "are you ready to meet them?"

"I spoke to Jeff last night when I went to get a drink and he was...nice..." I tell him.

"You talked to Jeff?" He seemed surprised "did he do anything to you?"

"No not at all...he was quite intimidating but I was prodding on I shouldn't have bugged him so much"

"Listen...I'm going to give you a little introduction before we meet them, you need to listen and listen carefully, it's important"

"Why?" I asked as anxiety started to flutter in my chest.

"We're not normal...I'm telling you now. We don't act normal. We don't look normal. We are not normal." He told me sternly

"But you're normal" I replied confused

"I may look normal compared to them but our minds are, unfortunately nearly the same... you just haven't seen it yet." Liu gave a sigh "but it's important that you know who they are and what they're like, they can be dangerous"

"Dangerous? Yeah they cover their faces and break into homes with weapons I've already figured that out" I rant to him feeling nervous "so why have me stay here in the first place?"

"Because they're the best kind of people to protect you. But If you don't play this right you could severely piss them off, they don't do well with 'normal' people."

"Jesus Liu what kind of people do you live with?!"

"Outsiders...there's a reason we're together, our looks, our behaviour, everything is what society would consider...abnormal. Insane. Dangerous. Hence why our boss found us and took us in. In exchange to do his work"

"... and you said last night you're protecting me right? So we're definitely on the same side?" I ask hoping for assurance.

Liu looked down for a moment then back at me. "Okay Y/n, let's start"

"First. We have Jeff." Liu stood up, walking over to his desk and leaned back against it, causing me to turn my upper body to face him

" Liu stood up, walking over to his desk and leaned back against it, causing me to turn my upper body to face him