Chapter 57- IMPORTANT PLOT CHANGE

Shout out to O-Rin-O for the trauma of last episode

A/N: THE BOOK IS CHANGING A PLOT POINT FROM THIS CHAPTER WHICH MEANS NO MORE BABY!
a lot of people disliked the idea so since I'm rewriting the story I'm figuring out a way to take the baby out of the picture! Enjoy!

Hoodie POV

EJ laid Y/n in her bed as hoodie knelt on the floor next to her.

"You can go rest Jack" hoodie assured "I'll let you know if there's anything that needs to be done" EJ didn't say anything for a few moments and then left the room leaving the two alone.

"I know you're awake" hoodie stated as he unzipped her jacket half way down so she was still partially covered. She opened her eyes looking over at him as he helped her bring her left arm out of the jacket letting it rest by her side.

"How did you know?" She asked tiredly.

"I have my ways of knowing things...how are you feeling?" He asks as he inspects her arm gently

"Sore...very sore..." she mumbled

"If I do this?" He lightly pressed on the bruise from the jab and she instantly gasped and clenched her teeth in pain. "Okay, I just needed to know" he soothed her. He used his hands to gently feel around her arm as she looked up at the ceiling with tired eyes.

Hoodie stood up holding his hand out, she used her free arm to grab it as he pulled her up to a sitting position. He grabbed a sling and knelt back down to secure her arm and restrict some movement.

"Its bad" he informs "it may only be a bruise but it's dangerous with immortal blood and mustn't be bothered... you cannot use this arm and try avoid touching and hurting the bruise as much as possible. Your arm is incredibly frail and so are your muscles and blood. Bang that bruise hard and you'll go into a shock"

"Okay. Good to know" she nodded in an almost sarcastic tone.

It stayed silent for a few moments

"I don't regret what I did" she began, making hoodie glance up at her as he finished securing the sling "I just... realise I should've waited and done it the proper way to avoid all of these problems for you"

"Well it's done now. There's nothing you can do" he told her

She gave a small nod feeling guilty and he helped her to lie back down and allowed her to rest.

———

Your POV

It's been a few weeks and I was making sure that I was careful with my arm as I got on with my daily activities.

"Hey" I greet Masky as I entered his room.

"You have some nerve to come in without knocking first" he warned as he sat on his bed, his back leaning against the headboard. "You're lucky I'm already wearing my mask"

"You know I've seen you without your mask on before right?" i tell him as I climbed onto his bed sitting next to him.

"And I still hate it" he retorted with a smug tone as he fully laid down in his bed.