Chapter 28- Updated

"Thanks for walking me home" I expressed my gratitude to hoodie as we walked side by side.

"I've got nothing else to do...why not" he shrugged.
He wasn't wearing his signature mask I usually saw. Since he's walking through public streets with me he didn't want to draw unnecessary attention from wearing a strange mask, so he wore a black surgical mask similar to when masky did, he had his hood up, his soft brown hair hung out of his hood and fell slightly over his eyes.

"You actually look good with that style" I confess breaking the silence, I saw his eyes squint at me as his brows furrowed, it wasn't an angry look, it was more concerned.

"That's bold of you to say considering I put a gun to your head an hour ago..." he muttered coldly keeping his pace matched to my slower one.

"Oh yeah" I realised he was right. "I don't know why..." I began "but I'm confident you won't hurt me" I smirk

"Oh is that so" he couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "I would stay on my toes if I were you"

"You're such a loser" I tease as I nudge him.

"Really? I thought you found me good looking..." I could feel his smirk beneath his mask as he looked down at me.

"Shut up" I huff,

"You can get home from here" hoodie spoke up after a couple of minutes "I have some things to look into"

"Sure thing" I nod watching him walking away. That man was always a mystery to me but I wasn't m complaining, he would leave me alone when it suits us both best.

I got home realising mu grandparents were out. I picked up a note on the counter

'We're going to the church to take part in the charity event! We won't be back until later in the evening so feel free to order a takeaway!
Love,
Nana and grandpa xx'

"Awesome I have the house to myself" I smile as I went upstairs to change into something more comfortable. I changed into a loose shirt and shorts and I decided to order food.

———

Hours had passed and my grandparents were due home in another hour or two. I stayed in my room playing a game on my computer. I couldn't even play with Ben since he and all of the guys were out except for hoodie.

I gasp immediately sitting up straight in my chair as I heard a crash from downstairs.
I nervously call out for my grandparents walking to my door. My phone started to ring and my heart dropped at the caller ID. I pressed my phone to your ear

"Hi sweetie! Me and your grandpa will be another few hours until we're home! We're making a lot of  progress here it's great! Love you!"

She hung up and I grip my phone crouching done by my door as I heard creaking up the stairs. I quickly opened my contacts and texted the first number that appeared in my list. Masky's.
I got it the other day before we were locked in the basement with him thanks to Ben giving away their numbers incase I ever needed them.

My door didn't have a lock so I pushed my body right against it hoping the intruder wouldn't enter.
The game on my computer made a noise making me tremble as it gave me away. The door suddenly jiggled as the figure tried to enter.

After a few moments I scream as my door thrashed open knocking me down to the floor.

———

"Mr.Gibbs?!" I scream angrily "what the hell are you doing in my house get the fuck out!"

"Stop shouting Y/n! You're such a pain in the ass!"

"Oh no sorry" I responded sarcastically "I should welcome intruders into my home with a warm welcome mat and a hot chocolate!"