Chapter 38- Updated

"They're still down there" Ben mentioned with his ear pressed against the basement door.

"If you can hear them talking then they're fine." EJ sighed "just let them be"

I felt myself stir awake and I sat up straight against the sofa.
"Oh...was I lying on you? I'm sorry" so apologise with a tired tone as Toby noticed how down I felt about Liu.

"Don't worry about it" Toby told me as I stood up "he's s-snapped out of it for now, he's okay"

Upon hearing his words I instantly go to try open the door until a gloved hand grasped my wrist stopping me from reaching out to the door.

"There's no point...Jeff locked it from the inside, they're talking together" Masky informed me calmly letting go.

"I see...so he took my advice..." I mumbled to myself.

"What did Jeff mean when he referred to Liu as Sully?" I ask breaking the silence

They exchanged glances with eachother, deciding who would be the one to answer.

"Well..." EJ began as he stood up walking over to me and masky. "Liu has been through a lot in his life and thus has come to develop dissociative identity disorder. Liu is a nice and caring person. But the next minute when he has the urge to kill like the rest of us his other personality may come out, his murderous one...'Sully' is his name"

"Oh. So that's why he would disappear at times? I guess that makes sense...So when he first got here, that was Sully and not Liu?"

"That's it" Jack confirmed.

"Do you want something to eat?" Toby asked seeing how drained I was, he then let out a gasp "I can do you something"

"Sure" I smile as he made his way to the kitchen

I walk to the window to see that it was lightly raining outside.

"You're still tired?" Hoodie asked watching me let out a yawn as he stood next to me.

"I absolutely love sleeping I'm always tired" I admit "But im worried, Liam still hasn't even opened my messages..." I mumbled looking at my phone with worry.

"Try not to think about it" he told me bluntly, but I could hear his attempt to calm you.
I wrap my arms around Hoodie hugging him lightly. He didn't move or show no attempt to hug back"

"When should I think about it?" I ask him

"I'm not sure" he tells me placing his hand on my shoulder pulling away.

"He may not even become one of us...the reason slender left him alive could be for an entire different reason...something would've happened by now otherwise"

"That just puts me more on edge" I look away frowning "I have to go see him" I break from his light grip as I get ready to go outside.

"Shouldn't we stop her?!" Ben raced to the door watching me run off.

"No!" Toby urged running in from the kitchen "if she feels like she has to do this then let her. If she isn't back by night we go to her...but I wish she had the food first..."

"I don't have a good feeling about this..." hoodie whispered as he walked over to EJ and Masky.

All eyes turned to the door of the basement as it creaked open. Liu walked into the living room with Jeff walking behind him.
"You kinda have a knife in your shoulder there buddy" Ben pointed out to Jeff

"Thanks Ben. I figured" Jeff groaned as he pulled the knife out, he lost little to no blood, but it still hurt him a lot.

"Does that mean you guys worked things out?" EJ asked