Chapter 42- Updated

I was sitting on the sofa with the guys in the living room but then slender man suddenly towered before us.

"What brings you back?" Masky asked folding his arms

"How long are you staying?" Toby asked.

"I won't be here for long...but I have come back to return a special someone"

"Special someone?" I question but then I pause when a little girl in a pink dress with long brown hair instantly ran out from behind slender mans leg.
"Papa Jeff!" She squealed excitedly as she clung to his leg

"I told you, don't call me that!" He groaned as the girl squeezed him tightly

I look back up at the slender man
"Y/n this is Sally..." Hoodie spoke up seeing my confusion. "she's coming back home for a while starting from today"

"She lives here?" I asked confused, I've never seen her before.

"Shes been living with another group across the country, we switch from time to time" Masky mentioned

"But I think she's had enough of that laughing clown and missed her papa Jeffery way too much" Ben snickered. I instantly felt an ache in my chest as I remembered a little girl called Sally being mentioned before.

I remember clearly when me and Masky were locked in the basement together.

"...if this world can turn a little girl into something like us, you gotta question how fucked up it really is..."

I couldn't help but fill up with guilt as I saw the blood dripping from her forehead down her innocent smiling face.

"What's wrong?" Masky asked tilting his head in a blunt manner

"Nothing" I mumbled.

She was just like everyone else in this room, and it truly opened my eyes to see that this was how the guys were too.

"Who is she papa Jeffery?" Sally asked as she looked at me

"Y/n" Jeff replied.

"She's staying with us for a while" slender mans voice echoed.

"I see...does she kill too?!" She asked enthusiastically

"No-" I go to say until Ben interrupted

"Yeah! She was awesome! You should've seen the mess we had to clean up!"

"Ben!" Liu yelled stopping him from his excited rant. I look down guilt riddled as I felt haunted of that night.

A pair a small hands placed themselves on top of mine pulling me away from the image.

"Don't be sad" she smiled as she handed me her teddy bear "whenever I'm sad I always hug my bear, it helps me to feel better"

"Thank you" I tell her gratefully as I lightly held her teddy

"When you smile you look as sweet as my sweeties! I'm calling you skittle!" She giggled

"Skittle?" I asked confused "the colourful sweets?"

"Yep!"

"That's not fair. I'm never aloud to touch her teddy" hoodie stated bluntly