4. The first meet (part 2)

Junkook pov.

I was shocked we came here to meet the leader or as I say supreme omega just then three males came towards us and one of them was etheral with blond hairs and golden tuxedo he looks like God I was in trance with his smell he is so beautiful his beauty is out of this world.

I came out from my trance by hearing word mate from both my left and right and I looked out double shook(jungshook) my both hyungs find their mates and they from crescent moon pack

(jungshook) my both hyungs find their mates and they from crescent moon pack. I was lost of words. And then the beautiful omega in front of me has same reaction but he is not showing it that much.

Jimin's pov

I was going to tae and hyungs just then I feel a smell my wolf is in joy oh I get its our mate I follwed the smell with yn dragging with me actually not dragging she was also following me and almost dragging if I wasn't walking in the same direction as we reach their I saw male he is so handsome oh god Minnie is this our mate my wolf asked and I said yes as I reach their he is looking at me as well I feel so happy.

I went their and he stand up and came towards and just then a male sitting next to him came towards us as well but he is not looking at me he is looking at yn as they reach in front of us we fours said in unison "mate" Just then tae and hyungs loo...

I went their and he stand up and came towards and just then a male sitting next to him came towards us as well but he is not looking at me he is looking at yn as they reach in front of us we fours said in unison "mate" Just then tae and hyungs looks at me.

Taehyungs pov

I was so shocked my two hyungs my best friend and my littile sister all four of them found their mate at the same day and they are all from Ancient warrior pack. I looked at then and went to my hyungs and hold theirs hand they came out of their trance and nod. I understand they understand what I m saying to them we take some more step and stand in front of their and all of the man's who came from the pack went to stand beside their leader their leader stand up we bowed to them and they bowed as well " I am Kim taehyung supreme omega and leader of the Crescent moon pack thanks for coming to our pack and join us here". They gave me a small smile and then the leader the Raven black hair male looked at me and said "pleasure is all ours supreme they are my heads of the pack ". He introduced the dimple guy forwarded his hand " Hlo supreme I m Kim namjoon head Brainee of the pack" And then the other on my left "I m park chaneyol Advisor of the head pack" We shook hand and then the one who is I guess my littile sister came forward and give me samile saying "hlo I m jhope second warrior of the head pack" We shook hand as a well than the last one came forward "I m min yoongi first warrior of head pack" We shook hands and then I looked at jin hyung he understand what I m saying he came forward.

Junkook pov.

As my heads or I say my hyungs introduced them seleves to supreme I was looking at him and then one of them came forward and forwarded his hand to me saying "hlo alpha I m Kim seokjin head brainee and elder siblings of kims" Then channie hyungs mate come forwarded " I m byun baekhyun head Advisor of the pack" Then a small male almost yoongi hyungs height came forward "I m park jimin I m warrior of the head pack " Then the girl came in front " I m Kim yn second warrior of the head pack and youngest sibling of kims ". Oh so they are three siblings great. Then supreme came forward and said " Stay after party we have a lot to discuss about our packes and moon stone as well ". I nodd hmm they are the pack who guard moon stone and we guard the earth stone kai pack guard fire stone and seojoon hyungs pack guard water stone from thousands of years the last war which happend seven years ago when we lost our parents is the reason for these stone I sigh and sat down the supreme and his heads have left already but his face still haven't left my mind as time goes we all chat in together or should I say my hyungs blabbing about their mate and time went by.

Taehyungs pov.

After telling Alpha warrior pack to stay after party I went to stage with my hyungs and sisters "I as a leader supreme omega welcome you all here to the Crescent moon pack it's an honor to host u all here pls enjoy the event thank you" I bowed and went of the stage with my hyungs mingle with some guest and then we all seated to the table assigned as our name.

Authors pov

As supreme omega looked at his family they look so happy "hyungs yn-ah how are u all feeling after meeting your mates and what have you decided " Afther listening to the younger they all looked at him the older of then hold his hand and saying "tae we all are happy and we don't know yet what we are gonna do we can't leave u alone like this " They looked at him and nod "taetae we love u , we all are family we stay together tae" Jimin said . Younger felt his words and nod
" Baby we will talk to our mates and we will think for it okay now enjoy" Just as the seconder older finished his words with smile.

On the table of Alpha warrior four males were in their joyous world the younger of them clear his throat to gain their attention all four looked at him with confused look younger said "hyungs how do u feel after meeting your mates" They all smile and the older said "kook it feels awesome it's like I feel complete " All three nodded on the words of chaneyol. They chat for some times at the end of the party all other guest left and the crescent moon pack member went back to their houses in the pack just then the head of warriors came to them "supreme and hyungs are waiting for you in the main Hall with two other leaders please come with me I'll show u the way" They all nodded and followed the head warrior of crescent moon pack.

In the Hall of crescent moon pack supreme looks towards the door and his best friend coming with the pack leader and heads of Alpha warrior. They all came and seated. Just then the door suddenly open supreme omega looked towards the door and saw his packs warrior Bogum "Supreme elders are here to meet you and the leaders" Supreme omega looked at him this is not the first time all elders came unannounced they almost every time come like that all other three leader and heads as well stand up and waited for the elders to join them

________&&&&&_____________&&&&_______
Authors note -

I know my lovely reader are confused why tae and kook don't recognize their mates but it's a secret that will be reaveal in the next chapter please stay continued to know more