32.THE NEW GUEST

Jungkook looked and he wished he would'nt because the look in his mates eyes it was devastating. Before anyone could say anything at all everyone heard a scream and in seconds the woman which was in jungkooks arm was on the cold floor clutching her body with a angry baekhyun standing near her who just had throwed her on the wall.

Baekhyun again lunged towards her but chanyeol caught him in his arms who was hysterically yelling "how dare she clinge towards my taetae mate". That seems to broke everyone from trance and chanyeol said something which made the earth shake beneath the treublood omegas "Lisa is jungkook's sister baekie" and with just that all omegas had their eyes wide open.

Taehyung felt his heart beating which got stopped the moment Lisa hugged jungkook. And everyone had only one question how the hell Lisa came to this pack. Before anyone can speak their thoughts out elders came in between.

"I know u all are confused, I will answer all of ur question pls all of u sit down" Hearing the head elder all the omegas and alpha took seat in the lounge waiting to hear what elders have to say "Crescent Moon doesn't know but the Ancient warrior pack had a daughter as their first child".

Lisa cling towards jungkook whose eyes has been showing so many emotions, taehyung is feeling his chest tighten as he is also feeling his mate emotion, if he is feeling that much then he can imagine how much jungkook is feeling. Jungkook felt a memory comeback and then he didn't hear what others said he couldn't hear.

Flashback

Two kids with raven hair were running around "noona stop" The little boy called his sister who was running and giggling as her little brother was catching her.

Just then a man came in with black mask and took the girl in his embrace little boy has his eyes widen seeing his sister in someone else embrace he thought she is in danger. He ran towards the man started punching him yelling to leave his sister with his small fists.

The man chuckle and acted like he got hurt and laid down on the grass. The little girl giggled again "kookie that's appa" And jungkook looked at his noona then looked at the man who just removed his mask.

Little jungkook jumped on his father hugging him "Appa why I couldnt smell u" The man smiled "koo, bcs ur not the age of ur wolf thats why" Little jungkook nod "Lisa, koo come have lunch" Three of them heard a women voice and saw their mother Mrs Jeon.

Mrs jeon saw her little family and went towards to hug them, little jungkook said something which made the whole family proud and smile "i will always protect our family appa, eomma and noona" Little jungkook vowed in his self.

Flashback ends.

"she was kidnapped when the last war happened, we found her near woods, since then she isn't talking so we took her here, bcs if dark force has taken her then they will firstly find her in Ancient Warrior pack and she will be more protected here". Elder han told them.

All the omegas nod in agreement , jin stand up from his seat and went near lisa , seeing someone close to her Lisa started shivering but jin released his calming pheromones and open his arms wide to take Lisa in embrace. Sensing no danger Lisa went towards jin who took her in embrace, feeling calm and motherly embrace Lisa cling towards jin more.

Jin mind link to his mate and others that he is taking Lisa to his room so she can rest more. Everyone nod in agreement again. As Taehyung saw jin leave the lounge he asked elders "Where did u find her again elders, and why she isn't talking ".

Elder Han sigh before speaking " Supreme as we have inspected her wolf was in cage of darkness, as she left somehow her wolf took control over her and is not letting her human side speak its like she is in her animal phase where she can't talk" Taehyung eyebrow crease "but how she called jungkook then" Elder nod his head "jungkook is her blood brother and their wolf has paternal connection so her wolf recognised him as soon as she saw him and her human side got shown up a little, but the blow she recived from head baekhyun sent her back to that fear again".

Hearing that baekhyun hung his head low, seeing his mate sad chanyeol went towards baekhyun "baekie it's not your fault, u didn't know okay" Baekhyun nod a little still not convinced seeing that chanyeol stand up again holding baekhyun "we will be outside" All nod sensing that mates need time with each other namjoon went towards jins room and yoonmin went towards garden as well.

Taehyung stood up too "yn show elders rooms to rest we will talk more at dinner" Yn nod and jhope stand with her too leading elders towards their resting rooms. Jungkook had his head down so taehyung went near him and when jungkook looked up taehyung heart got broke seeing his mate crying.

Author pov.

Jungkook doesn't know what to feel he got all the memories back he was hiding in the corner of his mind. The death of his parents, his sister missing and now when she is here he doesn't know how to feel. He doesn't know if he should console her over their parents death or ask her where and how has she been.

In all this turmoil jungkook felt a soft hand against his shoulder and when he looked up it was his mate , a beautiful frown was on his face. Jungkook doesn't think twice and pull taehyung in his embrace. Hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

Taehyung smiled a little and started stroking his mate's raven hair and jungkook sighed feeling a soothing balm on his aching head which was pounding due to stress as his mate glide his long soft fingers in his hairs. Jungkook would love to have this feeling of warm embrace and soothing touch for the rest of his life.

They stay in their embrace a little more "kook come let's go to your room, u need rest" Jungkook looked up and plead something with his eyes "I'll be with u, now come" Taehyung took him to his room as both mates needed some rest.

In the corner of stand the elder Han seeing the beautiful couple "I just hope they are ready for what's about to come" All the elders nod at that and disappear again leaving the mates in each others embrace.

___________________________________________

Author

*nervous chuckle* "heheheh..hey, how are you all"

"I know you guys are angry" Something recieved by flying

"Hey not the shoes pls, I'll try update regularly now at least once a week and I'll let you guys decide the day of the week okay"

"Pls comment down the day which u want me to update"

See u next time 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💕