21.Trouble , Plans and Apologies.

Four heads have their eyes wide open with irene on top of their donsaeng and their kookie with limp body like he is unconcious that women is half naked and bouncing on the dick of their unconcious leader who doesn't even know what is happening to him.

Without wasting any moment yoongi ran towards the women and hold her by her hair. Yoongi drag her from the bed and throw her towards the wall as the grip was so tight some of her hair came out from her scalp and from the force of throwing her she faint from the impact "yoongi call some to get that filth out of here first and make sure she will be locked in dungeon." Namjoon command as he is in so much rage he can kill a whole pack.

Hobi went to call the healer and in mere second healer is sitting near their leader. Seeing the mark on their leaders neck healer look it more closely he gasps "what is it? " Chanyeol asked seeing the horrified expression on healers face "it's black magic, supreme wolf is sleeping bcs of that other wise he wouldn't have allowed anyone to touch him without his humans wish" Four heads eyes went wide "do something then how do we take out the black magic" Healer took some liquid and pour it in jungkooks mouth rather then healing jungkook coughed and some blood came out from his mouth and nose.

Author pov.

Healer understand what is happening "we need withces only they can help us" Namjoon nodded as he already has someone in his mind without wasting time he linked the only person who can help.

Not even a minute some one appear right behind namjoon "head kim" Namjoon turned looked at the witch "sehun chk kook he is in under some magic" Sehun move towards their leader "dark magic, we need blackpink only they can help with such magic" Without wasting any minute namjoon called jin within two rings jin picked the call "hello jinie" But someone else voice came from the other side "join hyung it's me taehyung what happen why u sound so scared" Namjoon sigh and explain everything to young supreme omega "oh god don't worry hyung, they will be their in some minutes don't worry" Namjoon thanked the younger and hung the call.

Chanyeols pov.

We were sitting in  kooks room joon informed us that Black pink will be here soon as taehyung have informed them just then yugyeom came in with four women's behind him as we watched them closely it's black pink "where is Alpha jeon" I presumed it's lisa we showed her kook who is laying unconcious and some roots are growing near his neck.

     Some incoherent words were coming out from the witches mouth as they cast spell a purple light shone through the room somehow blinding us just as we opened our eyes the roots near kook's neck retract back and his face became more lively and less pale we heaved a sigh of relief.

    We were thanking them but their are some question so I asked "what kind of magic is it? And how did it affected kook." I asked and Lisa looked towards  jennine "it's black magic which was used to put supreme wolf in slumber, u should ask the motives from the women who attacked him, but I can assure that magic is out of his body and he will wake  up by tomorrow" I nod understanding "keep an eye close that women must have some dangerous ally that magic was powerful" We bid our good bye to them with a lot of thanks.

Yoongi pov.

Let's find that women now as kook is out of danger I want to know that women's motive "hobi call joon and chan I want answers from that bitch" He nod and came back with joon and chan and then we made our way to dungeons.

    As we went toward the cell that evil women is locked she was chained and not in good condition as our female alphas and beta gave her some starting lesson. I motioned tzuyu our one of beta fighter she went towards Irene and yank her by her hairs she groan and I m loving her cries and pleads she deserve for doing this to kook.

Third person pov.

Tzuyu hold irene by her hairs "answer the heads you bitch" Tzuyu spat "what's your motive, from the day kook went to see your mother their is nothing good speak now" Yoongi asked losing every last ounce of patience "I want him to be my mate, I want to be this packs luna" Irene answered  gritting her teeths as she don't want to answer these question.

     They get the motive but they were confuse as in such moments when jungkooks human is not in conscious his supreme wolf protect him how she decieve the mighty supreme wolf they asked their confusion and expect answer "I used black magic liquid, I inject it in his neck to put his supreme in slumber, so I can mate him then I can command his wolf to kill u all so I can be luna" Tbey widen their eyes listening the horrible plan she wants brother to kill his own brothers.

    Chanyeol was still confused as how can this women has such knowledge "how u know all this? How u know that u can control supreme by mating? " Irene shook her head a clear sign she doesn't want to answer this chanyeol sign tzuyu to make Irene answer as a some kick and punch landed on Irene she asnswered "it's my mother she knows all this it was her plan she gave me that liquid" Four heads nod in an understanding "kill her tzuyu we don't want our cells to be filled with such, waste of space" Yoongi spat before leaving the cell with four heads.

   They came back to their donsaeng room they were still worried as they know that it has someones involement their are very counted people who knows this much about supreme. As it's a very very rare wolf species . They let their minds wander as four heads rest in their donsaeng room as they don't want to leave him alone.

   Morning came sooner than expected and a groan woke the head brainee and head planner from their slumber as  they looked at each other before moving toward the just woke up man "hyungs my head" Jungkook groan as a wave of pain shoot in his head making his vision blurr but he still managed to open his eyes.

   Both elders are now sitting near the younger "hey u okay " Jungkook nod still not trying to sit up "what happen hyungs" As on the time other two woke up and four heads explain the younger about evil scheming and the trouble it brought.

   The four heads sign as they feel a bit reileved that their donsaeng is fine and not in clutch of an evil women jungkook apologized for his decision and they all promised to be alert in future as they don't want to repeat same mistake twice. They wish to have a happy and safe future but they are not sure bcs they know that it's not the end of trouble.