13. Rank

"What is an omega doing on the place of a leader kookie he should be in guest quaters or somewhere not on the place of an leader and he is sitting their like he is an alpha u omega stand up and sit somewhere else". Well rank actually matter in Omegaverse but still if some one is in lower rank then you u should never disrespect them it can be any rank. Well some one crossed their line today and the leader didn't said a word as a leader it's a sign of disrespect.

Third person pov.

Listening to their leader being disrespected the heads shoot up from their chair so as the heads of other pack too but the leaders were still on their chair one with a calm smirk and other with an unreadable expression. The said omega stand up and start walking towards the alpha female "Do you know who am I women? " The omega wolf vice is eight octave low and because of that a shiver ran down to everyone who is in that room except the supreme alpha "Affcorse I know you are an omega? "

Before the leader could answer a loud voice was heard of table shattering the second head brainee and best friend of leader had broken the table with his fist and still his fist is clench in rage "how dare u mere alpha Disrespecting a supreme and ...

Before the leader could answer a loud voice was heard of table shattering the second head brainee and best friend of leader had broken the table with his fist and still his fist is clench in rage "how dare u mere alpha Disrespecting a supreme and leader of the Crescent moon pack " The said male yelled. The female alpha widen her eyes she has not only disrespected a pack leader but the one and only supreme omega she backed up a bit in shock.

Namjoon pov.

That women again she is no good for us and we know how dumb thing she had done just now disrespecting a leader a supreme. And the from the look of Baekhyun he is ready to kill her and he moved towards to hit or grab her before he could reach taehyung stop him "Hyung we are leaving now " What they are leaving but why I looked toward jin 'it's a sign of disrespect namjoon your leader didn't said anything and that's a sign of disrespect for amber and supreme wolf ' I widen my eyes hearing him oh god amber and supreme is such respected wolf and jungkook didn't stand up to said something too Irene and he took it as disrespect. " U cant leave without our hosting taehyung" Jungkook said standing up his eyebrows are furrowed "I m not taehyung alpha jeon. I m amber and I do not accept disrespect, lets go hyung ". He turn to left with jin and baekhyun behind him I looked towards chaneyol and nod we followed them " Amber pls don't be angry on jungkook Irene is his childhood friend pls don't go" He looked at me his face is stoic and its scaring me "it's fine nam hyung if u want u can come and meet your mate but I won't come here again ever" Saying that they shift in their wolf form and left. I went back to dining hall and I saw jungkook sitting and Irene eating her food "do u have any idea what have you done jungkook and you Irene before apologizing u are sitting here and eating " Chanyeol yelled "I haven't expected such from you jungkook I m disappointed in you " Saying that yoongi and hobi left as well as me and chanyeol too.

Jungkook pov.

What have I done oh god my hyungs are mate with his hyungs I was in my thoughts I feel someone caressing my face I looked to my side and saw Irene smiling and caressing "hey kookie don't worry about that omega we don't need him right it will be your birthday in 1 week and u can find your mate then. " Yes I will be twenty four in a week and ill find my mate and packs luna. "Hey kookie let's go shopping for your birthday ". I nod and stand up to go and change before going to change I passed from meeting hall I heard some voice it's hobi hyung I went their and stand beside door " It will be his birthday and all pack will be invited we have to invite crescent moon too" I heard namjoon hyung sigh "I don't know if they will come or not since the drama from morning taehyung wolf was angry he is supreme after all and in rank he is higher then all of us he won't come." Hearing joon hyung saying that my wolf howl in pain do my wolf like him I mean I know he is etheral and a smart leader he will be a great mate. I shrug my thoughts and went towards my room to change it will be a long day.

Author pov.

Well after the breakfast incident and long run supreme and pure blood omega standing in front of their pack house just then the two heads came in with robe in their hands as they hand the robe to said omegas supreme felt his head heavy just as he tied the knot he fell on the ground. The four omega run to catch their leader. Baekhyun carry omega bridal style and went towards the said male room "call the healers now the healer from ancient pack said taehyung should not shift before 24 hours but he shift within 12 hours call her now." Listening to their the omega maid run toward the healer to bring her. Four omegas reach to the unconscious male room and layed him on bed healer came quicker then expected. Heads gave space to healer and he start inspecting their pack leader. After some minutes healer looked towards the heads "he should have not shifted his organs shifted as well because of his wolf and the internal wounds are open again he have internal bleeding that's why he fainted I gave him herb he will be sleeping for 2-4 hours don't wake him before that and don't let him shift before 24 hours" The four omegas nod and the healer left. The four head left to living room to let their brother rest.

Jin pov.

We came to living room so we won't disturb tae in sleep "where is seojoon and young" Baekhyun asked to Minnie "they are in one of guest room having rest black magic is out of joon hyung body he is sleeping since then " We nod "but what happen why u came so early and why would u let tae shift he should be resting in the Ancient pack u could have called us to brings cars" Minnie asked I looked toward baekhyun and nod we tell him what happen and everything and now he is angry "how dare a mere female alpha disrespecting our supreme and alpha jeon didn't said anything how dare he" I looked at him it's waste of energy to think about it I know if tae and his wolf said smthng it's a line on stone "let it be min let's focus on our pack and guests okay" He nod and sat down. I don't know what will happen to our mate bonds if we decided to never visit ancient  pack .