30.The Date

The feeling of having something first time give goosebumps it looks scary but u don't want to leave well thats how taehyung is feeling right now. As since the beginning his mothers always told him about the sacred mate bond. The feeling of having someone who is only yours and you will only be his.

Taehyung was always loved he never said he don't know what loves in his life everyone was his and he was everyone's but u know just like everyone he wants that one person who is only his and he will be that person's. Just like his parents his hyungs he wants a him for his I .

Butterflies are having match in taehyung stomach , the never leaving blush making him look adorable. He bid his goodbye to family as they leave for their date. Jungkook didn't told him  where are they going Or how will the day is going to  be but as he had promised himself he will give jungkook a sincere chance.

Jungkook felt his palm sweating he had pull an all nighter just to make this date happen so he can step towards the path of apology he had created in his mind for his mate. Jungkook is determine to correct all his mistakes and ready to bear all the pain he have caused his mate.

Reaching outside the mansion of Crescent Moon pack jungkook hold the door for his mate like a gentleman and taehyung blush more as if he can,  muttering a small thank you the supreme omega settle in black Mercedes. The grin on supreme alpha face got big as he saw his mate blushing and the hyungs just chuckle seeing the adorable behaviour of  youngers.

Sitting inside the car both mates felt their mind clouded with each other scent specially jungkook as taehyung is very happy so his scent is oh so sweet and this close space is not helping at all coz all he want is just to snuggle in his mates scent but he shook his head to clear his mind so he won't crash the car on their first date "Tae__i mean taehyung pls wear your seatbelt" Taehyung nod but said something which made the supreme alpha smile "U can call me tae" Jungkook smile showing his bunny teeth and taehyung control himself so he won't coo.

Soft music playing inside the car as jungkook drive towards their first date destination. Within thirty minutes jungkook stop the car and came out to open the door for his etheral mate and the people stop in their track just to look at the beautifull male in front of them and jungkook eyes darken he gave glare to everyone who is looking at his mate which go unnoticed by taehyung bcs eyes his widen seeing the amusement park.

After seeing that no one is looking jungkook looked at his mate who has shocked expression. Seeing the shock expression jungkook got scared maybe amusement park wasn't a good idea.

But his thoughts went flying out of the window when he felt hand around his neck and a body pressed again his "thank you so much jungkook." Jungkook heart is beating like bullet train and he is thinking anyone can hear his heart before he could wrap his hands around his mate "U r welcome Tae, I just want u to be happy" Taehyung broke the hug and blush again and jungkook scratch his neck as the blush crept on his cheeks too bcs his mate just hugged him.

Jungkook clear his throat to catch his mate attention in which he succeed and with all the courage jungkook extend his hand as he wish to hold the hand of ethereal being in front of him. Taehyung looked at his mate eyes and then the hand and without thinking twice he hold it so here begins their date. 

After almost every ride taehyung is still bouncing on his feet as the said male favorite spot after his pack is Amusement Park and taehyung is on cloud nine when his mate bring him here. Jungkook on the other hand is feeling same if not more he is floating just seeing the precious smile on taehyung face jungkook cant help but smile too. 

As its almost begin to sunset when both of them get down from the ferris wheel, jungkook can never forget the view when their cart was on top no he is not talking about the city view   but his mate the orange hue of sun which  cast on his mate face made his mate look like god jungkook forget how to breath for a moment if not for cart came to stop him from the trance.

The date is about to end and somehow taehyung feel sad as he was enjoying so much he forget that he has to part his ways soon but taehyung doesnt know that his alpha has other plans. So when jungkook took the different route which doesn't go towards their pack taehyung got confuse but before he could ask jungkook told him its a surprise and the blush crept again on his face. 

The car came to an halt and taehyung look outside but its just jungle and trees as he asked his mate where are they jungkook replied oh so sweetly "u will see soon tae" and taehyung wolf is so happy that his mate called him so sweetly. 

Jungkook got down from car and open the door for his mate, he gave taehyung his hand which the male took blushing. Standing on his feet taehyung look at his mate who was smiling looking at their joined hands. Taehyung knows this much of affection is very deadly for his heart as he wasn't the kind of person who need a lot , just a little love and he will give u his pure emotions.

Moving towards taehyung look here and their to figure out where are they but his both wolfs are calm which means it's not dangerous at all and he knows he shouldn't be alarmed as he is with his mate but he is a supreme wolf he can't help his instincts. Taehyung was in his thoughts thinking how his mate made him so happy today. Made him feel special.

Jungkook look forward and he smiled coz he reached where he want to be with his mate. As he see behind his mate was in thoughts so jungkook sneakily went behind taehyung and whispered "we are here" And taehyung jump from his place standing in fighting pose, when he looked in front his mate face is red bcs of holding his laugh , so taehyung turned red too from being embarrassed.

Taehyung pov.

I looked at him and turned red as I just made a fool of myself bcs I thought someone has attacked coz I didn't see him when he whispered in my ear. And I looked up at the sound of someone laughing it's jungkook my mate.

His laugh it's so rich and so joyful. I don't know what happen which made him do all the things he have done but I m sure as hell to listen all the things he have to say especially after chatting with hyungs I know their is something which is missing.

Flashback.

I was sitting in my room balcony staring at moon goddess I still can't believe he kneel in front of me I know we are mates but still it's never happened someone kneeling before their mate. I heard some shuffling I know who is it.

I said without turning "come out u four, I know u are here" And here comes my family who was hiding behind the curtain.

They all had sheepish smile "it was Minnie idea" Baek hyung point. I rolled my eyes as they start bickering "okay shut up u both, Tae we want to talk" I nod and within second they all settle on bed and before I could sit Minnie jump on me "soul mate cuddles" I nod it's our soul mate thing or what jimin called it.

"Tae what do u think about jungkook now" I heave a shaky sigh "I don't know hyung" Hyungs gave me a smile "it's fine to feel what u feel Tae, but never deny heart bcs it's know, what mind doesn't" I nod understanding what he is saying.

"Listen to ur heart Tae"..

I came out from my thoughts when. Jungkook snapped his finger " Tae we are here" I looked at him confused "huh" He pointed behind me and I looked at the most beautiful sight in front of me "wow" Jungkook stand beside me "Tae I want to start a new beginning with u as beautiful as this place" I can't help but tear hopefully this will be a beautiful beginning..

___________________________________________

Author note.

Sorry for late update and I want to say smthng...
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
More then 4k reads. 💜
Can I just say I love u, well that would be very less but all I could say is I love u💜😌.

See u in next chapter. Love u ❤ .