19.A Little Picnic

Its been nearly two weeks since that day and the leader of Crescent Moon still carry that marks, his small conversation become more smaller , he become more silent then he already was and its very concerning his hyungs and littile sister but now they had enough of all this and they had plan to get back their normal brother.

Taehyung pov

I don't know from the day that mark appear on my body i feel a weird heaviness in my heart. I just don't like this feeling hope it will be better soon. let's start the day. I went out of my room and at dining I saw my whole family including maa and paa they were looking at each other and are very focused aaahh I get it they are mind linking.

I go near them "mrng" They broke their link and said good mrng in return "tae we are planning a family picnic, near the old tree" What a picnic why and old tree that's the place I visit always with my maa and paa when my parents were leaders. I nod giving them a small smile it will be good to ease my mind and spend time with my family.

Doing some of my pack duties I heard a knock chim came in "yes Minnie" He came and hug me "come tae we are ready to go" I nod and we went out. I saw my hyungs maa paa and ynie "let's go son" I heard my granpa says. We went to old tree and I got to remember my memories how happy I was with my family my whole world. And now I don't know how to achieve that happiness again I came out of my thoughts when some one hug me "taebaby come out of ur thoughts all will be okay hmm" I hum jinnie hyung is right I hope all will be fine.

Third person pov.

Four heads were sitting with their leader and a woman beside their leader . All heads have a frown on their face and leader has his head hang low due to guilt "Jungkook I think it's a meeting room and people who are not officials or leader are not allowed" Yoongi reminded. Listening his full name from his hyung younger felt a pang in his heart and got to remember the day when it's all started and it's been two week with this hell feeling.

Flashback.

Four heads were in their living room chatting they were a little tired but still thought to wait for their donsaeng as their wait came to and end jungkook came in with Irene , yugyeom and bambam.

Four heads looked confused first "yug arrange a room for irene she will be staying here from now on" Listening the command yugyeom left to arrange the order. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows "kook what's happening" Jungkook came near his hyungs and told them everything about his oath and all.

Yoongi had his fist clench he is itching to slap his donsaeng for the first time in his life "do u know what's the meaning of this? " He asked the younger every words felt like cold ice to younger but he still nod.
"Jungkook it's an half rejection towards ur mate and for God sake u haven't find ur till now" Listening his yoongi hyung calling him from full name it broke his heart.

Jungkook felt like crying but can't do anything "we should sleep now, night jungkook" Namjoon said and left the younger. With heavy steps he went towards his room as well.

Flashback ends .

From that day irene has been on his tail wherever he goes she is following him and it's monthly pack meeting not listening any reply from the younger "irene leave it's pack matter and u r not official and not a leader as well" Namjoon said calmly as only he know how much he want to smash that women's head "why would I leave I should know about the pack I'll be leading in future, with my kookie right kookie" Four heads widen their eyes . Yoongi couldn't take anymore he stand up with such force that his chair fall "what the fuck women, no one can be luna to this pack until they are our leaders fated mate, get that through your thick skull" He said every word growling as a shiver ran down through everyone's spine even jungkook feel the words of his hyungs.

Room fell silent after yoongi's outburst. At the end it's leader decision so jungkook stand up he can't disappoint his hyungs third time no he won't "irene it's always a tradition that the luna of pack is always leaders fated mate, and if I remain leader and couldn't find my mate I'll step down from my post, and my four heads will be leader, and u still not gonna be luna so it will be better if u leave the room now and never I repeat never, put ur nose in pack business got it" Jungkook said and everyone can feel the dominance in his words. Irene stand up and bow "yes alpha" Saying that she stomp out of the office and meeting begin again.

Namjoon pov.

I still can't believe that our kook can do something like that he knows it's like a betrayal to your mate and I somehow feel that jungkook is taehyungs mate as the scenario is very common and it cant be an coincidence and all four of us agreed on my thoughts well jungkook didn't know it yet.

The meeting ends as we proceed to go out it's been like this for two weeks we dont talk to kook that much its like a wall is standing between us or should I say irene "hyungs" We four stop hearing jungkooks voice "yes jungkook" Chen answered we started to call him by his full name as his punishment "hyungs I m sorry pls" I sigh and heard sigh from everyone as well he is been saying sorry for almost two weeks but we leave without saying anything always but not today we have been silent on dine table and everywhere bcs that dumb woman is always around kook "sit down kook lets talk" His eyes lit up I know how much he miss this well we all do.

After sitting I decided to break the silence "kook u know it's such a big decision to make but u did without even concerning us, aren't we important in ur life" I asked he look up shock painted on his face "no hyung it's not like that, it's just aunty has heart disease and I couldn't say no bcs of moms friendship" Ugh this witch I know kook believe her but I don't , I know very well who my mom's Bestfrnd is but I just know her by face as I have seen her picture in moms closet "kook u have done one stupidity, don't do another got it stay away from that women okay and we are not angry anymore " He nod giving us his bunny smile. I felt a bit relief.

   We chat a bit I m happy that we are back on good terms with kook, yoongi is still a bit grumpy as he don't like irene even a bit but with this happiness I still feel a feeling of like something bad is about to happen and I don't know what it is. Oh moon goddess pls protect my loved ones.

___________________________________________

Ahhhhh... New chapter sorry for late update I caught fever and cold but I'll be okay soon tell me how was the chapter pls vote and comment dont be silent if u don't like something or found some mistake pls highlight it for me so I can make it better .

I am a reader too and I have some amazing reading listes go on my profile chk them out as well I have different ones but one things is common and that is....................
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
...
.
..
.
..
.
.

💜ᗷTS⟭⟬💜
I
Purple
U
💜