7. Evil and Good

Evil and Good was never an acquaintance just like light and dark one has to leave for others rise and the only option to bring it is war. War have never done anything good in anyones life. The biggest regret of war is the memories of our loved once who we have lost in it. Evil has win once and took the precious people of 8 werewolves they have lost something they wouldn't have exchange for the world but they move on with the heaviness of their heart and memories of the loved once. But this the all of them are prepared they will save the precious people of their lives and their packs which they live and die for.

Author pov.

Everyone was restless and waiting for the Luna of Blood ash pack to wakeup. Pack healer has informed the heads and supreme that the Luna young will wake up soon so they all are in the room where she is resting. Taehyung and jungkook was standing jin , jimin , baekhyung had been sitting near their noona yn has been on the pack ground since morning and waiting for their favourite noona to wake up and the members of Ancient warrior pack were sitting on the sofa which was located on the left side of the bed.

Jin pov

Jin pov.

We all were waiting for noona to wake up. We were waiting since morning when healer told us that noona will wake up soon just then I heard a little groan I looked at my right and saw noona waking up. I move a bit forward to help and sit Minnie adjusted the pillows for her to sit properly bae got a glass of water for her to drink we made her drink some water she drink it and looked around finding someone "tae" Hearing tae name called he came towards noona and sit on the bed to comfort her.

Taehyung pov.

Noona was crying again as she wake up she called me first she is not my real sister but she loved me like a mom she took care of me when I was broken "shhh  noona u are fine and your baby is fine don't worry noona it's not good for baby's health okay" she nod hearing my words. "Tae save joon pls they took him and I know they are doing all this for stones" I nod understanding her concern. I look towards jin hyung 'hyung make noona eat something and let everyone meet her and then came directly to meeting Hall with everyone' he nod hearing my words I peck her forhead and nod she nod as well and I left to my office. I have so many thoughts in my mind who could be the person behind all this I reached my office and sat down just then I heard a knock I allowed the person on the door to come in and kai came in "Supreme " I looked up "hyung just call me taehyung " He nod "taehyung I heard luna woke up" I nod "yes hyung she just woke up and she is fine now " "Taehyung whats your plan of attack bcs we can't stay here for long he had seojoon with him and he sent threats who it could be behind all this " that's the same question I asked myself everyday after I lost my parents "we have no idea hyung he is been hiding since the last war they just called dark forces we don't even know who it could be but we are prepared don't worry this time I we won't lose anyone" He nod and then jin hyung mindlink me 'tae come to the meeting Hall we all are here' 'okay hyung' "let's go hyung we have a meeting to discuss " We both stand up and left for the meeting room.

Jungkook pov.

We have left noona to rest again she look very close to Supreme and his hyungs as we were close to seo hyung we are waiting for supreme and kai in meeting Hall . Just then supreme came in with kai behind him. He came and sat on the centre head chair opposite of where I was sitting my hyungs were on my right joon then , suga, hobi and channie and on his right were sitting his hyungs and his sister as well as kai and his mate.

Joon hyungs mate stand up and start speaking "you all already know the purpose or meeting we have plan to disscuss so that we can finish the dark forces without losing our pack and loved once" He said and sit down everyone nod as in understading

Joon hyungs mate stand up and start speaking "you all already know the purpose or meeting we have plan to disscuss so that we can finish the dark forces without losing our pack and loved once" He said and sit down everyone nod as in understading. Joon hyung voice grab everyone's attention "pls share your plan and if any alteration needed we will see about it."

Baekhyun pov.

" We all three are biggest pack so we can't collect our warriors in one place so we have to charge our warriors to a place where we all will meet and then attach which is the boundary that separate us from the dark forest which is neutral ground for all of us we will meet their with our warriors and then we will attack all together". As I said all those words my mate stand up and said "it's a fine plane but how do we know that dark forces are still in dark forest" Before I could say smthng tae answered "we have witches coven as our friends and allies they can feel the dark magic they have informed us after the attack on Joon hyung pack we asked for help us to track Joon hyung and they informed us that he is in dark forest and is clouded with dark magic." Everyone nod at that then alpha jeon said "well then we will train our forces and the full moon which is the day after tomorrow we will attack" Tae and kai nod "we will be leaving then we have some distance to cover and we have to wrriors to prepare suprme and alpha jeon link us for any info about seojoon or any thing we will meet on the war ground then" Saying goodbye kai and taemin left for our pack.

Author pov.

With a plan to execute in his mind supreme stand up form his seat "Jin hyung and bae hyung pls show our guest their room we will meet each other on dinner" saying goodbye supreme left to his own room with the beta trailing behind him. As the oldest fullfillings his supreme command jin came forward with baekhyun "pls come with us we will show you your rooms so u can fresh up and rest for dinner " One of the oldest said and four others heads nod giving a curt smile to the head brainne but one alpha has his eyes fixed on the door. Seeing his younger bothers namjoon came towards younger and put a hand on his shoulder "kook what happen u okay " Listening to olders word younger broke from the trance "I m fine hyung " Younger said with a small smile older thought of it and then let it be for now "okay comeone Jin will show us room so we can rest we have to leave early morning tomorrow" Younger nod and stand up all of then followed Jin and baekhyun to reach their room jimin and yn also joined them in hope of spending some time with their mates.

_____________&&&&&__&_&&&&&&&&&&_
I updated today I know it's my first story and their will be some mistakes but pls read it atleast thnku ✌✌