5. The Red Moon

Jungkook pov.

We all were waiting for the elders in meeting hall. Joonie hyung mind linked me 'kook what u think might be the reason of elders visit' just as I was about to answer door open and the four elders came in we all bow down "it's pleasure to have appearance of elders our respect from Anicient Warrior pack elders" the elder smiled "moon goddess bless you and your pack alpha" The supreme of the Crescent pack came forward and bowed as well with his pack member "greetings elders respect from Crescent Moon pack"
Elders smile at him "goddess bless your pack supreme" After sitting we waited for elders to say smthng all four of then exchange looks like they are having their own thoughts meeting.

Author pov.

The female elder looked at the heads of both pack with a bright smile "so it's true the heads of crescent and ancient found their mates and look at the fate you all are heads" After hearing the female elder eight wolfs give each other shy looks with pure smiles. Seeing this elder feels a bit of comfort just like the sense of silence before storms.

The eldest of the elder clear his throat to avert the attention of newly mate founded wolf all snaps their head towards the elder who held and serious expression "supremes I hope you both know reson of our visit" Both the supreme of packs nod at elders word they know this will come soon. "You all know war is on the head and biggest problem is your enemy have no face". The both leaders know they have an enemy the leader of the rougues but they don't know who he is beacause he stays in shadow for 100 of years he have destroyed many packs just to complete his blooldlust he feed on souls to stay immortal. After hearing elders words and their leaders silence the youngest can't stay quite "but elders why are they behind it what they want from packs" Hearing younger sound leader answered "yn they want divine stone which will grant immortality and access to the magic ocean by collecting all four stones it create divine stone". Hearing leaders answer younger mouth fell agape just then oldest from the elder nod "yes so you all have to be prepared and alert u can't let them have stones at any cost" All the pack member from both packs nod. "Okay our purpose end here we will take our leave and supreme be prepared war can knock on your door any moment." After alerting both packs elders vanish in thin air.

All the wolf sighs and sat down an awkward silence fell upon the room the oldest Kim sibling clear his throat "so we have found our mates" Then leader looked at the oldest "hyungs go have conversation with your mates I am going back to the event Hall I'll meet you guys later" By saying that leader stand up from the chair and wast about to leave the room then his hyung voice stopped him "tae take alpha with you as well" Leader turn back and look at the alpha and nod the alpha stand from his seat and give a smile and small best of luck to his hyungs and left the room. All 8 wolves look at each other then the brainee stands up and looked at his mate and forwarded his hand jin gave him a shy smile and stand up taking his hand and left the room to head towards balcony which was situated at the very end of the conference room. And other went with their mates as well.

Back to the main Hall taehyung attended his guest as it's getting late guest start to go back the blood moon is out in the sky already and celebration died down sending all the guest back supreme omega made his way towards the garden by reaching their he saw the supreme alpha already sitting their. With a bit of hesitation he made his way towrds the lleader and he other pack leader sensing someones presence the alpha turn his head and his eyes fall on the etheral beauty.

Jungkook pov.

How can someone be so beautiful  I thought in my mind the supreme came near and sit on the chair opposite me still with his stoic expression he is beautiful I imagine how would he look like smiling my thought of trance break with a deep angelic sound I snap my head towards supreme "How do you feel with your Heads finding their mate" He asked me "I am very happy they finally found their one special I am still waiting for mine" I said giving him a small smile he nod hearing it "Yes it take 12 years for supreme wolf to find their mate supreme can find it once they turn 24" I nod because elders already told me this when I turn 12 and shifted to my second wolf or should I say supreme wolf .

After that it's all again silence his eyes are on moon and mine on him he is etheral just then I heard a mind link it's joonie hyung "kook we are ready to leave meet us at meeting room again" I stand up hearing it supreme looked at me questioning "My hyungs are ready to leave I think we should join them " He nod and stand up I am following him.

We reach back to the hall joon hyung come to me "we are ready to leave" I nod and turn to supreme now all my hyungs and supreme heads are here. "It's good to meet you all i think you have discussed with your mates about everything" Supreme said to my hyungs I turn to look at them they all nod we bow to each other and my hyungs said goodbye to their mates and we were on our way to pack.

Third person pov.

A beta came running to dark hallway panting "Master they all celebrated the red moon at Crescent Moon pack both supreme were present their with their packs and other two leader as well".A vicious smirk appear on the face of man sitting on the throne after hearing beta words." Let them have their celebration slave they have very less time left" the vicious man said with creepy laugh and beta bow before leaving.