27. For once and all

The feeling of loosing your family is the worst it's like someone is tearing your heart I front of u and u can't do anything just see. The more most worst is that u have to feel it twice.

Losing his parents change taehyung so much he become mature before his ahe more serious then he was ever before and no one even want to think about what will he become if he will lose his brothers. After reading that letter taehyung didnt waste any minute he drive towards first pack Seojoon pack.

Reaching at the pack he didn't waste a minute and entered the pack fortunately the first person he saw near pack house was the leader himself. Seeing taehyung here and his expression seojoon understand the matter is important.

Without saying anything seojoon motion taehyung to follow him people in their way were bowing as a sign of respecg. Respect are must in leadership and being morover a supreme taehyung deserve a a lot more respect even more then a leader.

Opening the door as the leader enter before seojoon could turn or say something taehyung cut him off "I need the stone now" Fire of determination in his eyes seojoon could tell that taehyung will do anything to have stone and he can't deny an supreme order so he nod.

Fishing out the stone from his chamber seojoon had one question in his mind "what's your plan tae" Seojoon use his name bcs he is talking to his donsaeng not a supreme "u will know soon hyung" Seojoon nod he trust taehyung as he seen this little wolf growing he know what kind of person taehyung is.

Taehyung pov.

I took the stone and put it in my pocket. I bid my farewell to hyung and told him not to inform noona bcs she is pregnant and in her last trimester it will be stressful for her.

I just hope jimin have got the stone from kai hyungs pack. I have called him on the way . Their pack and seojoon pack are opposite side of each other I couldn't have reach both of them as we have a last stop to make.

I arrive at our pack and went inside my fathers office I have never used this office it was exactly same as my father left that day. I requested hyungs and grandparents that I'll have a new office I don't want to change a thing in my fathers office bcs for me he will be the leader always its my fathers leadership soveneir.

I came near the portrait of my family with baek hyung family too and jiminie. How happy we look in this potrait but I don't have my parents even aunty uncles too and now my hyungs. No I won't lose them anymore I'll finish this all for once and all.

Third person pov.

Jimin came inside running as he was informed earlier when he entered the pack that taehyung just came back. He went towards taehyung office but he was not their so he followed his scent trail but their is something weird in taehyung scent for now jimin shrugged it off thinking it might be bcs the omega is upset.

Jimin find taehyung in his fathers office standing in front of the family potrait jimin eyes fall on his younger self Mrs Kim has holding a littile taehyung with littile jimin on her each side. Jimin remembers how much Mrs Kim has loved him she never seen him like an orphan he was but more of his own child.

Jimin put a hand on the leader shoulder to get his attention "did u get the stone" Jimin got stunned from Omega's voice which is oozing with dominance "Yes supreme". Taehyung nod and went out from the office jimin trailing behind him.

In taehyung office their stands yn with Minho " Supreme what's the plan, we will follow your command" Taehyung didn't answer he turned towards jimin and jimin hand over the stone to him "I have to bring back the stone from Ancient warrior pack first, after that we will meet them where they have called us" A chorus of yes supreme was heard and Minho was out of sight.

Jimin and yn looked at each other "Tae we will go with you" Taehyung didn't said anything just nod. The three omegas climb in the car and yn drove towards the pack. They have to save their hyungs and time is ticking.

Author pov.

Chanyeol have been feeling something heavy on his chest and he didn't know what is that , he tried to link his mate but the link is blocked maybe his mate is still angry poor chanyeol didn't know the actual reason.

Namjoon woke up his head and heart is feeling heavy when he get down from his room to halls he catch scent of three omegas three very familiar omegas and he came face to face with the leader and heads of Crescent Moon.

Namjoon widen his eyed after that incident taehyung haven't set a foot in their pack and just like he said he won't come here until it's life or death situation. Namjoon got a bit scared as he looked his mate and baekhyun is not here "Tae__supreme , where is head jin and head baekhyun" In return of question Namjoon got a cold look which can freeze any wolf.

Taehyung eyes are purple it means his wolf is active "call your leader, I have something to talk" Namjoon nod and link chanyeol and others to bring jungkook. Namjoon thank the heavens that the women who jungkook fucks everyday is not in the pack today or maybe jungkook have been fucking her now even in presence of his mate.

Taehyung walk towards the Hall where his so called mate and pack heads are. Seeing taehyung jungkook eyes stuck on him but in miliseconds his aura changed and a smirk is placed on his lips "well well look who is here, hmm came to take revenge for your hyungs supreme omega" Taehyung is not in the mood to fight but this alpha has testing his limits "want to know that's the wall I throwed your hyungs at " Jungkook pointed at the end of the Hall everyone widens their eyes taehyung eyes turn white which means elements are in control.

Taehyung flick his wrist and clench his hand within second jungkook was on his knees gasping for air "u know alpha, I could kill u just by blocking your air supply, but my ancestors didn't taught me to took advantage of powers" Jungkook face is getting red and he is on the verge of fainting "I'll look for u once I bring my hyungs back, and for now I need the stone ur pack protects." Saying that taehyung let go of jungkook air supply.

Namjoon and chayeol bomabarded the supreme with question as where are their mates and why he need stones for where as suga and hobi look shocked as well "Dark force has our hyung they get attack when they were returning from your pack, and we need stones to get them back" All four heads face turn pale on jimins answer "U think I'll give u stone, I won't and I don't care of let that two mere omegas die" Everyone gasp second time.

Taehyung flick his wrist again this alpha is testing his patience "I am saying again this, if u don't have a death wish then shut ur mouth, I know If I kill u, I'll die but I am not afraid of dying for my family, they are not mere omegas they are Kim and Byun, do I have to remind who are they". And this time the pressure was too much and jungkook has fainted. Every pack knows who Byuns and Kims are their ancestors were suprene , and the last leader and head of Crescent Moon were know for their loyality and honor.

Namjoon look towards taehyung as he control his emotions "what u need our help for supreme " Taehyung turn towards Namjoon "I just need stones and I promise  I'll bring my hyungs back then u can convince him" Chanyeol and Namjoon nod. With some chants the stone appear and Namjoon hand it over to taehyung "we will come too" Supreme shook his head "no, it's my fight this time and I'll finish this for once and all".

___________________________________________

Author here.

I know I haven't uploaded in so long but here is the chapter hope u like read my another book too " Bastard Billionaire ".

I will update both book simultaneously . Stay safe covid is spreading again gave votes and comments I'll see u in next chapter.