28. Cruel World

Read the author note and if u have any message u want to give my Instagram handle is "taekookforever3000" Now let's get back to the chapter.

Losing a game.. U can win another one, losing a thing u can get another one but losing someone u love it's a lifelong loss with broken heart and shattered soul. Taehyung never want to feel it again never.

Running towards the pack house taehyungs wolf gave control back to taehyung as the wolf knows his human is strong. Taehyung entered his office and with some chants four stones appear, four stone that will create the divine stone.

A sigh escape from the silver head mouth as his thoughts went back to his so called mate , how cruel he can be but taehyung shook his head it's not time to think about his mate. So he will just focus on bringing his brothers back. Determination is flowing in the leaders mind.

Jimin appeared with yn and informed taehyung that they are ready to leave. Taehyung nod and went out of his office. Lines of warrior came in view all stood attentive as their leader came in view they all bow in respect and taehyung nod "u all know the reason of attack and the plan" A chorus of yes supreme was heard "then we are leaving now" Bone cracks were heard and their stood an army of werewolf.

Taehyung move towards the neutral ground of vampire and wolfs thats the place where his parents died fighting for saving the stone and saving their people. Paw thumps can be heard and dirt can be seen as this part of forest was clear only dirt on the ground it's like a battle field.

As the crescent moon pack reach their  destination according to the plan all the wolf took out a vile and drink it and they all disappeared except taehyung. Then a whole army but less then the crescent pack was standing in front of taehyung as he scan the whole army by the far left corner he spotted two people jin and baekhyun his hyungs unconcious and tied up then two guards were holding each of them.

Taehyung clench his jaw as he can easily sense that his hyungs body is filled with dark magic to put them in sleep.Taehyung then saw the leader or maybe one of many pawns of dark forces. As the men lifted his hood taehyung instantly recognize that it's the man who hologramed himself when jungkook was captured.

The man took some step forward and stand with a smirk on his face "supreme u came, fantastic" The main said with disgusting smirk but he failed to see the smirk on taehyung face "yes I m here, so leave my hyungs now" Taehyung said and the opposite leader laugh as the omegas leader expected this was all trap "well I can let these omega go, but u are coming with us including the stones" Taehyung smirk again oh he is just waiting for his hyungs to be released "Fine leave them, I m here alone" The leader nod and sign his two minions .

The black magic came out as smoke from the two omegas body bcs the minions chant some words Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows are these wolf or witches but Taehyung can sense the wolfs only so how they know the use of black magic.

First thing Jin notice as woke up from his dreamless slumber his brother standing in front of the whole army alone. Taehyung stood calm and the two minions push baekhyun and jin as the both hyungs ran towards their donsaeng "tae what is happening, why are u here alone" Taehyung didn't said anything, but his lips moved and for response jin nod and stand a bit far away from the leader.

"Now now supreme, come on let's go, or do want us to drag u" The leader laugh with his whole army. But Taehyung laugh in return an evil laugh "Make me" The leader of dark force face showed clear confusion but in just seconds many growls  heard and footstep can be heard and the whole Crescent Moon pack stand in front of dark force. With a mere sign of there supreme The warriors jump towards the dark force and some secure their heads and leaders.

Within mere minutes the whole dark force which was standing their minutes ago turned into ashes. When u kill a dark force wolf they turn into ashes and the only one left standing is the leader who was sweating badly even in the chilly weather of winter.

Taehyung walk towards the male who was trying to run away but some vines and branches hold him in place as Taehyung went near the male , first thing that leader noticed is Taehyung eyes which has 5 colors taehyung is an elemental wolf, the descendent of first supreme and the leader know he wouldn't be able to tell it to any one.

The man widen his eyes and in mere second the he was on fire. The Supreme omega turned around "no one messes with my family". And all five  omega and their force, went back home with proud.

Taehyung pov.

The first thing I noticed when  I enter the pack is presence of five alphas five very known alphas. Entering inside I met with the sight of heads and leader of Ancient Warrior pack. As they acknowledge our presence they all stand up. "If u are here to meet ur mates, go meet them if they allowed u, and jimin yn take hyungs with theirs mates to their rooms they should rest" Jimin nod "Yn show the guest their rooms, I'll be in my office."

Before I could walk further I felt a hand holding my wrist. Sparkle shoots through my body. I know the person but I don't want anything with him so I just pull my hand "Tae... " I cut him off "It's supreme for u, Alpha jeon," I start to walk again but a voice stopped me "Supreme I want to apologize and want to plead for chance to be ur mate."

Tears threatened to fall but I control it "U should've thought before cheating on him everyday, do u even know how many betryal marks he have on his body U CHEATER ASSHOLE" Jimin yelled as he came back from hyungs room.

Third person pov.

Jimin couldn't control himself he was angry as he heard the cheater alpha pleading for a chance "First u put him through the half rejection, then u cheated on him after knowing he is your mate, now u want a chance u asshole." Jimin said while gritting his teeth if they weren't his pack guest jimin would've attacked this asshole.

Yoongi came forward and hold jimin before he launch himself to punch jungkook But jungkook did something no one has expected "please supreme I plead to you, I want a mate, I always wanted a mate. It's just I lost track, I hurted u, with choices, I'll do anything , for forgiveness but pls don't take this blessing of having my destined mate" Visible tears in jungkook eyes and everyone gasp even Taehyung had his eyes wide open a supreme leader of one of most powerful pack is kneeling in front of him.

Taehyung heard what jungkook said he dont know about being mates but he can get to know, about him so Taehyung will give jungkook a chance bcs the said male have truth and sincerity in his eyes with some unspoken words maybe with knowing each other Taehyung will get to know these unspoken words.

And maybe he will get to know why this alpha turned his sweet and peaceful world into cruel world.

___________________________________________

Author.

Not the very best chapter maybe trash but here it is I know I hve made u guys wait for a week and gave this trashy chapter. Well I have my reasons hopefully my mind will get free of negative thoughts and I can get back to work.

And I want to post another book pls comment which I should.

1. Fifty shades of him
2. Always and Forever.

Please take care of ur self and your family. See u in next chapter💜💜💜💜