26.Why me?

Rage the feeling to tear someone in small pieces without any mercy having a feeling  of tasting someone's blood was new to this man he works with brains rather then using his claws but rage which came from someones hurting your dear ones can make the saint a killer this what eldest Kim and Byun is thinking right now they are omegas they never had such strong feeling of killing someone due to their motherly nature.

The person in front of them have no shame he is not the person they have met before, he not the respected leader of Ancient Warrior pack. The betrayer, the cheater don't deserve such honor of being leader of an ancient pack. The bridge of rage broken when jungkook put his dick out of that women's hole and fix his pants "hi jin" Well that's the last straw. Jin lunge towards the leader and within minutes the man in front of him is frozen, branches came out from baekhyuns palm and wrap around the frozen alpha choking him in process.

Four true bloods didn't expect such scene to trueblood omegas coming down the stairs with their frozen leader whose neck is wrapped with branches. Four heads have their eyes wide open. They didn't expect such view at all.

Jin's eyes are almost white as his frozen magic had totally took over but u can see a hint of blue that means his wolf is active too, on the other side u can only see green eyes of byun baekhyun bit with focus the blue is visible too. This is not good two wolf with such rage and such powers even the true blood back down a bit "this is your leader, a shameless, betrayer huh" Baekhyun said with such venomous tone chanyeol can't believe his sweet mate could have such tone.

Jin white eyes turn back to the four heads "do u have any idea what my brother has been going through ,no right. Then he turned towards the frozen alpha "u bastard u know what I'll find a solution to kill u asshole and free my tae" Jin widen his eyes "and plus that, I will be rejecting u as my mate, a man who can't stand up to such betrayer, I don't want such man in my life" Anyone can see the tears in namjoon eyes with shame too he knows he is rong and he is ashamed.

A sound of Cracking was heard and in second jungkook is out of ice and broken free from branches. His eyes are pitch black but something is different in them. An inhuman growl was heard and the omegas were thrown towards the wall. The four heads have their eyes wide open they couldn't belive that jungkook can hit omegas moreover his brothers mate.

Yoongi and hobi jump on the raged alpha to stop him on the other hand joon and chen ran towards their mates to chk if they are injured or not. Jin slowly stand up and gave a hand to baekhyun "jinnie u okay.. Baby.. " Jin cut namjoon of "save it, and remember my words I'll make sure to get u out of my brothers life " Baekhyun turn towards chanyeol "It's a goodbye chen, I can't accept a cowards as mate". Jin take a step forwards " The one who supported wrong by being silent is much worse then the person who did wrong" With that final word two omegas left the pack house and maybe their mates too.

Namjoon fall on his knees "I m not cowards Jin, I m not" Leaving jungkook alone yoongi and hobi went towards the broken alpha "he is just angry joon, let him calm down". Yoongi frown at jhope words " But he is right, we are cowards and we did wrong by not doing anything"  Yoongi said while turning towards their leader but he found no one their "where the heck did he went" Chanyeol looked towards where yoongi is looking "leave it yoongi, come joon u should have some rest" Namjoon nod and with the help of chanyeol went towards his room.

Jin pov.

We stormed out of that cowards pack house and went inside the car "I just want to go home" I nod on baekie words. I m feeling something bad is about to happen I don't know what. I closed my eyes my head is hurting and my heart is too.

I guess I bump my head when that dick alpha attacked me. It's been some time the sun is set down it's getting darker. I looked out of the window wait that's not the way towards our pack "bogum that's not the way towards pack, where are u taking us" No response. I looked at my side Baekhyun is asleep.

I tap on his face to wake him up "baek wake up, bogum where the fuck are u taking us, BOGUM" the car suddenly halt. I looked at the window I saw people in hoods and they are not wolfs ...they are witches oh Lord save us.

Author pov.

Taehyung woke up from his dreamless slumber. He looked around frantically, his head aching from constant crying, hunger and unwanted sleep. He stand up and looked towards the mirror which was in front of his bed.

Eyes puffy red, dried tear stain, sunken cheeks and pale skin a loner tear escape his eyes seeing himself. He just wanted a mate, a life a person who is his and he will be with that persons for eternity. But what he got is rejection, betrayal, scars and slow painful death.

Taehyung know he can't have his mate and he can't live without his mate but he decide he will not die before time he will handle his pack and love his little family just like he promised his parents.

He decided from day towards no more shedding tears for some asshole. He will smile for his family and his pack. He will be the respected leader his parents want him to be(well who he already is) .

He decide to bath and make him look atleast a bit better. He went towards the large bathroom and strip of his clothes. Stading under the shower he looked at the mirrors which was all around the grand bathroom. He turned his face and closed his eyes if he had looked at his back the black veiny lines which are going further and further in his body he would've been shook.

The lines start at his shoulder blade and end at his torso. Taehyung had forgotten about the black magic due to all of situation going on he couldn't feel the darkness in him due to his emotional turmoils. His peacefull bath came to halt when a knock resonated in the grand bathroom.

It was a servant taehyung could tell by the smell. He hurriedly turned the shower off and wore the robe which was hanging by the counter. He open the door and looked at the servant "Supreme bogum came in injured he wanted to see u right now" Hearing one of his pack member injured he ran to the halls.

As taehyung went down first he saw was an crying yn who is getting consoled by jimin "what happen, and where is hyungs" The pack doctor move aside "bogum what happened to u" He tried to sit up "we were coming back from the Ancient warrior pack some witches attacked us and due to their spell I fell unconcious when I woke up I was in the car, but heads were gone, they left this letter" Taehyung whole world crash down hearing his hyungs are in danger. It's like his worst nightmare came true.

He turned towards jimin with an questionable face "they went to talk with the jeon and their mates, I have no idea this would've happened" Taehyung can't utter a single word it's. He felt a lump in his throat which is making him unable to speak. He snatch the letter from injured alpha's hand and read it.

It's clearly Written that the dark force has two omegas and they want to settle it for once and all they demanded the four stones in exchange of omegas. Taehyung clutch the letter. He had no idea what he will do is this not enough suffering people say that he is moonchild he is moon goddess favorite wolf but why is he suffering so much is it not enough having his parents dead, his mate betraying him then half of his last family life is on the line he could only look at the moon and ask why me....

___________________________________________

Author.

So I decided to update today sorry for making u all wait but I have been in some mess and couldn't get the time to work on chapters.

Hope u liked the chapter vote and comment I love to read from u guys and I m an reader too I know sometime the work is not satisfying enough to write a comment but as a writer I would say too that reading ur comment boost us enough to write more.

Hope u doing well, watch out for the cold and corona virus. Pls take special care of ur elders the virus effect them much faster then the young once.

Take care see u next time💜💜💜💜💜