16. Nothing Is better Then Home

U know people say when ur elder say something they have deep meaning about it. As I hear my granpa calling me supreme I froze bcs I know it's not a great sign I have done something I would haven't done "yes paa" He looked at me "Amara, go make dinner tae will be staying here for night" My grandma left she know paa wants to talk alone "now tell me what happen? " Well it's gonna be long night.

Taehyungs pov.

After telling grandpaa about everything I sighed "so your heads have finally found their mate" i smiled a bit remembering my hyungs smile how happy they are "and you saved Park Seojoon" i nod "and u got hurt and then amber got insulted which result u to took oath which can only be break in life and death situation" i nod he doesn't sound mad "paa are u mad at me?" he looked at me with small smile "no my babybear i m not mad at u, its just too much happened and u haven't informed us " i look down feeling guilty "sorry paa, i got engage in everything and u weren't at the Red Moon " i was sad very sad that maa paa didn't atend the Red Moon "u already know tae the reason , we can only do that on Red Moon" i nod understanding why the can't come.

              We had dinner and sitting near the fire "so one of two supreme found their mate or not?" maa asked i don't know i feel a bit weird hearing it maybe my wolf is longing for mate  "you already know the truth amara so why are u saying this" i looked at them what are they talking i was about to ask 'don't tae they are not going to answer u' what 'eve why would u say that , eve ,eve' he is not here "stop bothering your wolf tae" what how did maa know i was talking with my wolf  "u always had a frown on your face with pout when u talk with your wolf " now they are laughing at me "sleep tae we will go to Crescent moon with u tomorrow" WHAT THEY ARE COMING WITH ME ......YESSSSSSS "i will be sleeping now" i stand up and bowed saying goodnight normally but i am very happy they are coming to pack after five years it will be great bcs nothing is better then home.

Jin's Pov.

 we came home after the celebration i know their is some connection between tae and Jungkook well lets forget about it now. We all went inside our rooms wishing goodnight tae is still not home it feels odd without  him as i entered my phone ping oh its joonie.

(on phone normal italic namjoon bold italic jin)

'hi u reach home babe'

'yes we did joonie'

'babe i miss u'

'but we just met some hour ago joonie'

'still i miss u ,now sleep princess gudnyt love'

'ok joonie gudnyt'

i put my phone down and went to take shower. After having shower i went towards the balcony i try to link tae 'we miss u taebaby come home '  i sighed and went back to room before i close my eyes 'i miss u too hyungs and my yniee too, ill be back soon' i slept knowing my taetae will be home soon bcs home is not home without one of us missing.

 Third Peron's Pov.

The house in middle of the Jungle is full of the most tasty aroma of food.The Maa of supreme is busy in kitchen, where as the eldest true blood Alpha and Supreme Omega was in training ground having training their moves were clean and counted just then tae's maa came out "okay u two come have some food then we will leave i want my babies to eat food made by me come" both males smiled and went to taste the food.

                        After having food and getting ready to leave all three wolfs gathered outside the house "come" the eldest female wolf said and all three holds and just in blink of eye the three were standing on the entrance of Crescent Moon pack .They entered the pack sensing their leader and brother with a very familiar two others four heads and every pack member gathered at the pack door seeing his bestfriend jimin ran towards taehyung and jump on him taehyung easily catch jimin and spin and then put him down "yaahh you pabo u left me without telling , i m ur soulmate best friend" jimin whined "sorry minnie i was in rush" he said pinching jimins cheek "yahh mochi u forgot your maa and paa" Small male turn around " Maa how can i forget u? Why didn't u came before I missed u" Jimin cried a little what can u say they met their maa after very long time "okay okay now let's get in" Baekhyun said and everyone entered and pack member went back to what they were doing before.

Baekhyun pov.

We all settled down maa with paa , me, jin , ynie and Minnie on one couch and tae on a single one. Maids brought juice and some snacks as jin hyung told them to bring "so u all find ur mate" Hearing it I feel butterflies in my stomach and Nervousness at the same time and on my sides Minnie and ynie have choked on their drinks and tae was smirking oh so u told them tiger I'll not spare u just wait and watch "yes we do paa" Jin hyung said and we all nodded he always save our asses "tell me about them" Maa asked as always she is the cheery one "what's their name? And rank" We started with Jin hyung then jimin then ynie and lastly me "so they are trueblood and heads of Ancient Warrior pack" We all nodded "Trueblood Omegas and Trueblood alphas who has the same positions as u all have it's like moon goddess have blessed u all personally" We smiled maa always know what to say she is a real charmer.

Author pov.

After having dinner whole family once again gathered they all sat near the fire as their pack is in middle of the forest it's get a bit cold "so what u thought about all of it? How u going to stay with your mates would they be here and are u going to move out?" Eldest omega asked and all the wolf sit a bit straight they haven't thought about it actually "whatever is ur decision going to be decide it before the end of the year" Elder omega added and all the wolf feel a bit of relief that they don't have to think about it now bcs they don't want to leave their home their family and they don't even want to think about being separated from their mate "before u came to any conclusion call them I would personally like to meet them" All heads snapped towards the eldest trueblood "Minho" And in ten seconds minho was standing by the side of former leader of crescent moon "send an invitation to the Ancient Warrior pack that their in laws would like to meet them" Minho write it down the elders order word to word "yes alpha" Saying that and bowing Minho left to sent the invitation. Everyone was in shock "Goodnight children's Amara prepare Tomorrow a feast they will be here by lunch" Saying that former leader went towards his room and Amara give a smile towards her grandchildren and left.

      They can't do anything to stop their grandfather so they went back to sleep but taehyung is in deep thoughts would he see him again or not he hope not maybe gods will hear him or not.