18.Oath

Jungkook reached the city as his aunt asked him to come and he can't say no well bcs according to his aunt she is his mothers best friend. So he can't say no. He parked his car and went to knock on the door with yugyeom and bambam behind him. A lady in her late forties opens the door she smiled seeing the supreme alpha but her smile turn in frown seeing a alpha and a beta behind him.

Jungkook's aunt welcome him inside with the alpha and beta guard "kook thanks for coming" She said with a sweet sickening smile which is similar to someone (u will know soon) "it's fine aunty, so why would u called me in hurry? " Leader asked as he want to have this conversation finish and go home call him rude but he don't like leaving his pack when heads are not available. The women become a bit nervous hearing yongers question "kook u came son" A man in his mid Fifties came he had an genuine smile on his face with a girl beside him "helloo uncle, aunty called and asked to meet urgent" The old man face trun in a frown "hello kookie" The girl which was beside the men jump on the seat next to leader and kissed his cheek "hello Irene" (BINGO!!) They all sat down and then they went to have lunch as it's noon already.

Jungkook pov.

After having dinner aunty still haven't told me what's her motive for the invitation "kook I know u haven't found your mate, so I have a favor to ask u?" Aunty said what,what favor I nod signing her to continue "as u know Irene haven't found her mate and u as well" Oh no I know where it's going I don't like the sound of it "wait aunty pls I want to wait for my fated mate" Her smile drop well I can't do anything "I think I should leave now" I said and stand up before I move I heard a groaning sound, I turn around and saw aunty Clutching her heart "aunt what happen? " I ran towards her "k_o__kk__kook I have a heart disease and I want my daughter happy pls be with her till u find ur mate and if didn't fall in love with her u can leave her pls do this for me" She asked, what can I do "kookie pls it's my mom's wish" Irene is crying "okay aunty she'll stay with me till I found my mate" She smiled a bit "jungkook u have to take a oath if u fall in love with her or get mated u will leave ur mate " What she wants me to have an oath oh god what can I do now she started groaning again "okay aunty 'I jeon jungkook leader of Ancient Warrior pack take an oath if I fall in love with Irene or mated with her I will reject my mate' " As I said that I feel a tug in my heart it's now embedded in me .

Third person pov.

As soon as Irene mom's heard the oath she smirk internally well her plan has worked and she wink at Irene . God help the supreme and his mate. On the other hand Irene's father is not happy at all well he can't do anything as his wife has threatened him with his life he can't say anything and loose his mate "jungkook son I think u should rest now u can go by evening son" Irene's father said and jungkook nod suddenly he doesn't have energy to speak or maybe he doesn't trust his voice right now. Irene showed him a guest room and yugyeom went with him as he have something to talk with younger "jungkook what the hell how can u do this? " Alpha asked irritated "what haven't u see she has heart disease and she is my mom's best friend " Leader tried to reason but inside he knows he did rong "kook u know whoever ur mate is either he/she turned his age or not they will carry a mark of your oath till it end" The leader nod head hanging low in somehow guilt "fine you are leader I'll take my leave now".alpha left saying that.

Chanyeol's pov.

We were in study with grandpa and discussing just then we head a scream we ran towards the sound and saw baekhyun, jin and jimin crying with yn holding grandmaa " What happen? " Paa asked moving fast just then the person came in view we all froze it's tae and his shirt is ripped with a black mark and blood is oozing from that wait I know that mark. We went forward "let's take him to room and call the healer fast" I said and picked taehyung "where is his room" Baek pointed me to follow him as everyone Followed us too I reached the room and put him down healer came and he started his work. Baek was crying I hope all will be okay.

Author pov.

Everyone is tensed bcs their little brother/son and leader is unconscious. And it's something big bcs they all know how much power taehyung have. Its been an hour all the heads with their mates and their grandparents were sitting in taehyung's room jin and baekhyun with their maa is on the bed with taehyungs each side. After some time they heard some groaning everyones head snapped towards the sound it's was low but well they are wolves "tae" Oldest Kim brother asked softly as seeing taehyung he looked in pain "hyung, what happen why am I in my room,i was coming to see u all then I felt some pain in my back and heart and after that I don't remember anything" Taehyung was confused as his back is still hurting what must have happened for him to feel such pain he is an supreme wolf his wound heal fast actually very fast "tae I think u should see ur back in mirror first, u will know the answer". Hearing his paa words he stand up and went towards the mirror which is in his walk in closet he open his shirt and looked in mirror turning his eyes widen. He knows this mark.

He wear his shirt back it has some blood on it he assumed that it's from the symbol on his back as it's still bleeding a bit

He wear his shirt back it has some blood on it he assumed that it's from the symbol on his back as it's still bleeding a bit. He came out and everyone is standing their"hyung why me?" He asked tears threatening to fall as he can't let his leader pride their are still members of another pack it's fine they are their hyungs mate but he can't show then weakness.Hoseok was somehow familiar with the mark but he can't help to ask "what this mark is?" Taehyung looked up "Hyung my mate took oath, which is somehow possible to break my bond that's why this mark appear on me as a rejection form, if his oath came true it will disappear" Youngest of them is in rage she is so angry "what if he won't complete the oath then? " Yn asked her tears are streaming now she can't let her brother suffer bcs of some assholes oath "then I will be rejected wolf yn, and I can't have a second mate bcs I m supreme" Taehyung said maintaining his voice as he can't let it crack right now not now. Everyone got stunned hearing it rejection is horrible and on top of it no second chance they all know if it happens then the person who got rejected will live in misery and die soon bcs of longing. All the heads pull their omegas towards them as they feel fear and they all angry on taehyung mate. They just wish that taehyungs mate wont reject him as he is his soul mate. They can only wish.

Everyone got down to hall to let supreme rest. As they are now sitting and its almost evening so yoongi mind link his friends to go as they can't stay anymore "Sorry to say but we have to leave soon" Yoongi said apologizing as he was still sad about the supreme he dont have any connection with him but still he admire the young leader "It's fine Yoongi, u can leave, jin baek prepare for our guest departure" Former leader said the said omegas stand up "miniie and yn u should also say goodbye to ur mates go honey" Former luna said they nod. Four truebloods bowed as respect and left with their mates towards the door saying goodbye to mates and promising to meet soon four alphas left.

Taehyung is now laying on his bed with a hand covering his etheral face dried tears stains are still visible. He is thoughts why would his mate do something like that he always want a mate and he promised himself he will love his mate no matter what but even before discovering his mate he have a danger on his matebond. He hope it won't break even before forming.

___________________________________________

Uh ah trouble in omegaverse continue to read and find how it's in the end always
"HIM AND I"