17. Fateful Meet.

Morning sun rays shone on the Ancient Warrior pack. All member and leader were ready to start the day. Everyone is gathered on the breakfast table breakfast  is served. Their breakfast came to an halt bcs leaders phone was ringing "hello aunty" Leader was on his phone just then pack beta came with a messenger behind him and messenger is looking familiar.

Chanyeol's pov.

A messenger in the morning and he looks familiar "Head Alpha a messenger is came from Crescent Moon pack" as I heard yugyeom saying that I stand up and everyone stand up as well "came forward and read the msg" Namjoon command the messenger "Greetings alpha this msg is sent by former Leader of Crescent moon pack and your inlaws" He bowed and we nod

'Greeting to head brainees of Ancient warrior, I came to know that you four are my grandchildrens mate and as I know u haven't marked each other. I would officially like to meet u all before giving u hands of my children. I invite u to have lunch or maybe dinner as well in Crescent moon , hope to u see u here by noon.

Kim Silas
Former Leader of crescent Moon'

As I heard the letter I turn towards my friends and guess what their situation is same as well mouth ajar ,sweat on forhead and eyes wide. I sigh "what if he don't like us, what if he told them tto
re..j.. Ect us " Hobi said stuttering "okay hold ur horses hobi, first of all let's get ready we don't want to be late at all" I nod it's do or die situation God.

Third person pov.

Four heads were about to flee to prepare themselves but a voice stop "hyung what's happening, who is that messenger and why are u all in so hurry?? " youngest asked confused everyone stops midway "kook messenger is from Crescent moon" Hearing namjoon saying supremes pack name younger got more confused "for what hyung? " Chanyeol came forward "kook Former leader of Crescent moon invited us for lunch and not as a former leader as in-law and guardian of our mates" Younger felt happy but his smile drop in another second "what happened kook u don't look happy?" Hobi asked seeing youngest smile drop "no hyung I m happy for u all but I can't come" Now it's the other way four heads furrowed their eyebrow in confusion "kook is it about taehyung, come on kook it was ur faul___" Before hobi can complete his sentence jungkook cut his sentence in between "no hyung I know it was my fault and I m genuinely sorry for that, it's that I just got a call from Irene's mom she called me for dinner and she was my mom's friend so I can't say no to her, and their house is in city so it will be long ride I have to leave in an hour to reach" Four heads nod understanding why leader can't say no "fine we can't come with u so take yugyeom and bambam with u, and come home at night no matter what okay" Namjoon warned younger and with that they went to prepare for their important events.

Taehyung pov.

It's morning and I know that the invitation must have reached to them ughh hope u won't come. Leave these thoughts tae u have guest to attend and they are future parts of ur family after having pep talk with getting ready I left my room. I came down and saw maa jiniie and all the maids in kitchen what else should I expect they are kitchenholics. Shaking my head I sat down "Mrng everyone" Everyone greeted back. Paa is reading a book ohh it's his spell book which he wrote himself. We all had breakfast it's time to finish some work "I'll be leaving now, I have some paper work to finish pls inform when guests arrive" Paa nod and I left. I reached my office let's finish some work.

Baekhyun pov.

We are prepared for them I can't wait to meet him and I know paa and maa will like them no matter what. I just came down from my room and saw minho coming in "Head guests are here, I'll inform everyone else" I nod and he went to inform all well I should inform tae he must be in his office 'Tae they are here' I linked him 'I m coming' let's see my mate now. I went towards the door jinnie with maa and Minnie yniie are here I saw on my side and paa, tae are here as well "let's welcome our gueste" Tae said and we went towards the door to greet them.