17

Chaeyoung: So who did you say this party belonged to Sehun?

Sehun weaves his way through the club leading the way as Chaeyoung followed him. He turns back to look at the Australian and answers.

Sehun: Kai Kim, he's a model. Today's party is his birthday celebration.

Chaeyoung: And he's your friend?

Sehun tilts his head to the side as his pace slows down for a bit.

Sehun: Not technically. He and I were under the same company a few years back until he decided to sign with a new one.

Chaeyoung nodded along in understanding as her eye catches sight of a table nearby.

Chaeyoung: There's an open spot over there Sehun!

The actor's eyes followed to where Chaeyoung was pointing. He releases a sigh before guiding her over towards the table.

The Australian gazes around the club as her head bops along to the music.

Chaeyoung: If you two aren't that close, then why'd you come?

Sehun shrugs.

Sehun: We share mutual friends. They were the ones who asked me to come tonight.

Chaeyoung nodded.

Chaeyoung: Ah okay.

The Australian smiles gratefully towards the actor.

Chaeyoung: Thanks again for inviting me Sehun. I've been needing to do something to get my mind off things.

Sehun returns her a smile of his own.

Sehun: Don't mention it. Consider it as sort of a thank you for you not telling Jisoo about my one sided love.

Chaeyoung bursts into a fit of giggles.

Chaeyoung: So I take it you'll be buying my drinks tonight?

Sehun smiles at her as he slides over the menu that was already on the table.

Sehun: Order anything you want.

Chaeyoung giggles a bit more before picking up the menu. She was busy looking over the drinks when Sehun's movement caught her eye.

Sehun: My friends are making their way over.

Chaeyoung glances up from the menu and followed the direction of Sehun's gaze. Sure enough there were a group of guys who were just a few feet away from reaching the table.

Sehun rises from his seat as he welcomes his friends over, greeting them each with a hug.

The actor leads them to the table where Chaeyoung was seated and introduced her.

Sehun: Guys meet my friend Chaeyoung. She recently moved to Seoul from Australia.

A chorus of "Hellos," and "Nice to meet yous," we're exchanged between the group. Sehun smiles before turning towards Chaeyoung and introduced his friends.

Sehun: So Chaeyoung, this is Suho hyung, Baekhyun hyung, and Chanyeol hyung. They're all part of an idol group called Exo.

Chaeyoung smiles brightly before greeting the Exo members once again.

Chaeyoung: It's a pleasure to meet you guys tonight. A few of my friends back in Australia are big fans of yours.

Suho chuckles lightly and gives Chaeyoung a polite nod.

Suho: That makes me so happy to hear. If you ever need any signed albums, just let us know.

Chaeyoung: Oh my gosh that would actually be so cool. I would absolutely appreciate it so much!