07

Jisoo sat in her van with Soojoo sitting beside her. The raven was exhausted from the day's events. She rubbed her eyes and leaned back in her seat.

Soojoo looks over towards her friend in sympathy as she notices the bags under her eyes.

Soojoo: You've worked hard today Sooya.

Jisoo heaves out a sigh and rubs her neck to ease off the stiffness.

Jisoo: What's next on my schedule?

Soojoo smiles as she sets down her clipboard.

Soojoo: You're schedule is all cleared up. The script reading was your last thing for today. You can go home and rest.

Jisoo relaxes her shoulders as she stretches out her arms and released a satisfied moan.

Jisoo: You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that.

Soojoo chuckles as she too leans back in her seat.

Soojoo: You should sleep for a bit Jisoo. I'll wake you up once we arrive at your place.

Jisoo gives Soojoo a grateful smile before shutting her tired eyes.

Jisoo: Thanks Soojoo.

As the raven was about to doze off, her ringtone suddenly starts ringing, disrupting the silence was of the van.

Soojoo looks at the caller ID and glances at Jisoo, not knowing if whether she should tell her friend who it was.

Jisoo: Who is it?

Soojoo decides to turn off the ringer, as she flips the phone over on the car seat.

Soojoo: It's an unknown number. Don't worry about it; just go back to sleep.

Hearing the waver in Soojoo's voice, Jisoo lazily lifts one of her eyes open, as she gazes suspiciously at her friend.

Jisoo eyes her phone as it continues to ring, before looking back up towards Soojoo who was trying to avoid looking into her eyes.

The raven reaches for her phone and glances at the screen, before looking at Soojoo with a betrayed expression.

Fully awake now, she sits up in her seat and clears her throat before answering the call.

Jisoo: Hello?

Jennie: Hey Chu~ Are you free right now?

Jisoo tilts her head to the side, a smile playing on her lips. Soojoo gives her friend a side glance before rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Jisoo: It depends. Why?

Jennie was silent for a bit before answering Jisoo's question.

Jennie: I just need a friend right now.

Jisoo immediately sits up straighter in her seat, her tiredness already forgotten.

Jisoo: Where are you right now?

Jennie: Same place.

Jisoo smiles.

Jisoo: Just wait for me okay? I'll be there in a bit.

The raven hangs up the call before leaning up towards the driver's seat.

Jisoo: Oppa, can you drop me off at Pyeongchang-dong instead?