12

Jisoo was on her way to Jennie's office, her present for the younger girl was secretly tucked away inside her coat.

After a year and two months of hard work, the watch was finally ready.

The raven smiles proudly as she thought about Jennie's reaction once she sees the watch. She just knew that the younger would love it.

Jisoo finally arrived at Jennie's office, and raises her hand to knock on the door. After a few moments of silence, Jisoo figured that the younger girl wasn't inside.

She opens the door and lets herself inside.

As she was approaching Jennie's desk, Jisoo reaches inside her coat to grab the box that held the watch.

She comes to a stop in front of the desk and scans around for a spot to place the watch. Her eyes suddenly lands on a photo that made her lips curve up into a smile.

The raven picks up the frame and gazes at it whilst feeling a sense of nostalgia wash over her. The photo showed a 5 year old Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa posing by the Christmas tree.

Jisoo smiles as she reminisces on the memory of that day. She sets the photo down and spots another picture frame on Jennie's desk.

This one caused the smile on Jisoo's face to disappear as the raven looks at it.

The frame held a picture of Lisa and Jennie on graduation day, just a month before Lisa had left for Australia.

Jisoo remembers taking this photo for the couple on that day as they beamed into the camera lens. Jennie had never looked happier and it pained Jisoo's heart to remember the heartbreak the younger had endured when Lisa left.

Jisoo sets the photo down as she holds up the box that held Jennie's present.

She smiles at it before placing a gentle kiss on the top. The raven sets the watch box onto the table before exiting the room.

Just moments after Jisoo had left, Lisa arrived at Jennie room to look for her as well.

The Thai glances around the room to look for her fiancée and realizes that she was no where to be found. She was about to leave when she spots Jennie's secretary just returning to her station.

Lisa: Excuse me?

The secretary looks up and immediately straightens her posture after realizing who Lisa was.

Secretary: Annyeonghaseo President Manoban.

Lisa gives her a small smile as a greeting before asking her about Jennie's whereabouts.

Lisa: Do you by any chance know where Director Kim is?

Secretary: I don't believe Director Kim has arrived yet Ma'am. Would you like me to pass on a message to her?

Lisa gives the secretary a warm smile as she shakes her head.

Lisa: That won't be necessary. Thank you for your time. I'll let you get back to work now.

Secretary: Of course Miss President.

Lisa nodded to the secretary before turning around to head back towards her office.

•••

Jennie set down her things as she picks up the ribbon wrapped box that day on her desk.

She glances around the room before shifting her focus back onto the box. Carefully, pulls on the ribbon and unwraps the wrapping.