16

A few days had passed by since Chaeyoung and Jisoo had reunited. It was the movie's second week of filming and everything was going according to the plan.

Filming had just ended that evening, and Jisoo was feeling uplifted.

Soojoo: Good shoot today?

The raven smiles at her friend and replies with a nod.

Jisoo: It went great. Not like everyday isn't great, I'm just in a good mood today.

Soojoo looks at Jisoo with a knowing look.

Soojoo: Your happy mood doesn't happen to be because of a certain dark haired actor does it?

Knowing exactly what her friend was hinting at, Jisoo scoffs lightly as she brushes off the question.

Jisoo: You're reading too much into things Jooya. I'm just in a good mood today, that's all.

Soojoo rolled her eyes before her gaze fixated on something last Jisoo's shoulder.

Soojoo: Oh? Is that Sehun I see?

Without a second thought, Jisoo's head immediately whips around towards the direction of Soojoo's gaze. Her eyes were searching, but was unable to see any hint of the said actor in sight.

Realizing that she had been fooled by her friend, Jisoo turns back around to find the manager trying to stifle her laughter.

Soojoo: Am I reading too much into it?

Jisoo rolled her eyes at her friends before giving her a playful shove.

Jisoo: You're so annoying.

Soojoo reels in her laughter as she regains her posture. However, her gaze once again strays away from Jisoo and was focused passed the raven's shoulder.

Soojoo: Sehun and Chaeyoung are both headed this way.

Jisoo rolls her eyes once more before releasing a scoff.

Jisoo: Yah, I'm not gonna fall for the same trick twice just because you mentioned Chaeyoung. I'm not stupid Jooya.

Chaeyoung: I don't know Jisoo. You can be a bit dense at times.

The Australian's familiar voice startles Jisoo in her spot as her head whips around to find both Chaeyoung and Sehun standing just a few feet away from her.

Chaeyoung: What were you guys talking about?

Jisoo was left flabbergasted as she struggles to find the words. Sehun's eyes soften as he smiles fondly at the raven's flustered face.

Ever since they had met, the rookie actor has never seen the raven at a loss for words, she always seemed to have a witty remark or response to everything.

Seeing her like this was definitely a treat for Sehun, for he found it too cute to handle.

Soojoo eyes the rookie actor with a knowing smile as she examines his love struck face. She releases a chuckle as she steps forward to help out her friend explain their situation.

Soojoo: It was nothing. I was just telling Jisoo a joke.

Chaeyoung wore a skeptical expression, knowing well that it couldn't be just that. However, she decided to let it go, and leave it at that.

Chaeyoung: I see.

The Australian suddenly recalls the reason that they had come over and turns to face Sehun.

Chaeyoung: Oh yeah, Sehun here was telling me about a party that's happening tonight that his friend is throwing. And he invited us all to come along. You guys down?