05

Namjoon: Yah, you told me that this was gonna be an important meeting!

Jisoo's eyes widened as she grasped the silver haired boy's head and pushed it behind their menus.

After making sure that they haven't been spotted, Jisoo quickly turns to face her friend and shoots him a menacing glare.

Jisoo: Yah! You almost blew our cover!

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he nodded his head towards the direction of the two people who were seated two tables in front of them.

Namjoon: What part about spying on Jin and his girlfriend is important to you? You were stressing me out about this so called meeting when we're just gonna sit here and spy on your brother?

Jisoo shushes Namjoon as she takes another peek at Jin. Her attention then shifts back to her friend as she releases a sigh.

Jisoo: This is important Joon-ah. Joohyun unnie and I have been begging him to introduce us to his girlfriend for months now. And every single time he does everything in his power to avoid the subject. I wanna know who this chick is and why he's being so secretive.

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he takes another sneaky glance at his best friend and his supposed girlfriend.

He cocks his head to the side as he feels a sense of familiarity as he stared at the girl's back.

Namjoon: Does she look familiar to you?

Jisoo followed Namjoon's gaze and squinted her eyes together to get a better look. Huffing out a sigh she shook her head.

Jisoo: I can't tell. I didn't wear my contacts today.

Namjoon lightly elbowed the raven's shoulder as he jerked his head towards her.

Namjoon: Yah, how can you be spying on someone when you can't even see clearly?

Jisoo shushes him again as she shifts her attention back towards her brother and his date. She just needed to get a look at the girl's face, but all the raven could see ever since they had entered the restaurant was her back.

She saw Jin laugh at something the girl said and nudged Namjoon's elbow.

Jisoo: Did you see that? He's smiling so bright. Wah, I'm even more curious to see who this girl is now.

Namjoon ignores her and takes a glance at the menu in front of him.

Namjoon: Since you dragged me to this restaurant to spy on Jin, can we at least get some food? You made me skip my breakfast and I'm starving.

Jisoo whacked the elder boy's head with her free hand causing a small yelp to escape from his mouth.

Fortunately no one had seemed to notice the slight commotion coming from their table.

Namjoon: Yah—

Jisoo: Focus Joon-ah. We can't let food distract us.

Namjoon rubs the back of his head in pain as he ducks back behind his menu.

Namjoon: Bossy pants.

Jisoo whips her head towards the silver head's direction and shoots him another glare in which he sticks his tongue out at her.

Jisoo just rolled her eyes and focused back towards her brother.

After a few more minutes of failing at trying to catch a glimpse of Jin's girlfriend, she shakes her head and huffs out annoyed breath.

Jisoo: This won't do.

Namjoon glances at Jisoo questioningly as he sees her put on her sunglasses.