09

It was 1 am when Jennie had received the call that had woken her up from her sleep. With an annoyed grunt, the brunette had slipped out of her bed and threw on a random parka before heading out.

Now here she was standing inside a club with two of her idiotic friends who were completely wasted.

Jisoo: Jendeukie is here!

Lisa: What's a Jendeukie? Is that an animal?

Jennie rolled her eyes as she glances at the manager in embarrassment.

Jennie: They didn't cause any trouble did they?

The manager shook his head and releases a light chuckle.

Manager: No trouble at all. We were just about to close and they seem to be too drunk to get home by themselves.

The elder man smiles awkwardly as he scratched his head.

Manager: Usually I would just call for Miss Jisoo's manager to come and pick her up. But for some reason today, she wanted me to call for someone named Jendeukie. I scrolled through her contacts and I dialed for your number. I hope it wasn't too much of a bother for you to come here.

Jennie takes a glance at the two drunk girls who were mumbling incoherently amongst themselves.

She releases a sigh before shooting and apologizing look towards the manager.

Jennie: It wasn't a bother at all. Thank you for taking care of these two until I got here.

The manager smiles at Jennie and shook his head.

Manager: You don't have to thank me Miss. But I do need to get back to cleaning everything up. Are you okay with handling both of them on your own?

Jennie nods and gives the elder man a grateful smile.

Jennie: You don't have to worry about me. Please carry on with your work.

The manager exchanges a goodbye with Jennie before walking away. The brunette shifts her attention back towards her best friends and huffs out an annoyed breath.

Jennie: Isn't it enough for just one of you to get drunk?

Jisoo gazes up at Jennie and gives her a drunken smile. The raven suddenly squints her eyes together as she raises a finger up and points it at the younger girl.

Jisoo: Why are there 2 Jendeukies? Did you have a twin I didn't know about?

Turning towards the Thai besides her, Jisoo nudges her friend.

Jisoo: Yah, did you know that Jendeukie has a twin?

Lisa lightly walks Jisoo's head as scrunches her eyebrows together.

Lisa: Yah, are you blind? There's clearly three of them.

Jisoo squints her eyes together as she tries to focus on Jennie, but then found herself get dizzy instead.

Jisoo: Why is the room spinning so much?

Lisa stands up from her seat and swayed towards Jennie.

Lisa: Why are you outside in the middle of the night Nini? Come on... let me take you home.

Jennie rolled her eyes as she wrapped the Thai's arm around her shoulder for support.

Jennie: You can barely stand on your own.

Turning towards Jisoo, the brunette frowns.

Jennie: How the hell am I supposed to carry these two by myself?